This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Rome | Cast Reveal

Topic » Survivor Rome | Cast Reveal

1519 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
This will be on March 20th (Friday) at 2pm EST.
1519 days 4 hours ago
Tachycardia
hi
1519 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
1519 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
馃槵
1519 days 4 hours ago
purplebb4
weird
1519 days 4 hours ago
Guigi
https://media.giphy.com/media/IhljdgZteaKTYWRNES/giphy.gif
1519 days 4 hours ago
SeaViper
Hiii
1519 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
*chopper drops me off*

Alrighty, welcome everyone to Survivor Rome.  Now, I know what a lot of you are thinking.

What is this season to be and why the fuck that I didn't stay retired?  The main reasons were the COVID-19 has made me stay out of the office and frankly I'm a tad bored with retirement.
1519 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
More importantly, let's talk about you guys.

Originally... a big twist was going to kill you guys and probably would've gotten a ton of bad reactions.  That being said the theme that was originally in play and twist have been erased from the register based on this cast.  Instead, you guys will face one of the toughest maybe in BigBen Survivor history.
1519 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Introducing...
1519 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome to Survivor Rome - Old School vs. New School!

https://i.imgur.com/Eyon7v3.gif

---

Across tengaged history we've had the basic figure heads who outright dominated the group game scene.  These individuals consist of the likes of thedarkpassenger, Mearl, MMMMM, beckla123, bingo21, Leli14, and etc.  While nobody has truly matched the likes of their competitive nature or skill level we still have the upcoming group game scene.  The one thing these individuals share is the love of group games whether it's hosting or just the thrill of playing in a competitive environment.
1519 days 4 hours ago
purplebb4
LMAO?
1519 days 4 hours ago
SeaViper
Oh god
1519 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
I AM IN LOVE
1519 days 4 hours ago
Tachycardia
That logo is cool
1519 days 4 hours ago
Hufus
GASPS

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!