This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Taiwan]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [Taiwan]

1433 days 23 hours ago
benp428
@colton

If you actually played during merge u def would’ve been one of my closest allies lmao <3
1433 days 23 hours ago
Guigi
@Colton

To be honest, I did want to reach out to you by the time I wanted to I was told by everyone you wanted to go... I didnt feel the need to go talk to you when I knew you wanted to go home and everyone was doing you :x

tbh if you're voting off gameplay that you heard, I hope you do realise I played the hardest game here!

LMAO you are last bc I saw 0 of your gameplay :x
1433 days 14 hours ago
David2560
Grats guys on F2! You deserve it!

- Sydney

I think you had an advantage in this game and it was you joined the group with friends (I know its no like a premade, but you have luck that will and vlad accepted you and your friends). Do you think this was an advantge or disadvantage in your game?

One thing I hated about you, you lied to me too many times. Honestly, If youre voting for me, I prefer you dont talk to me, because I was really mad you have been all day talking to me and you vote for me finally, I was mad with Bob too because he did the same.

Congrats on getting so many idols, youre so lucky lmao

Why do you think you deserve to win over Ben? What make your game better than Ben's?

- Ben:

I honestly have to say im so sad you did that against me, because my f3 was you me and brad. I really liked you (and I still do) but my question on this is: WHY DID YOU VOTE FOR ME BECAUSE YOU WERE SCARED OF ME AND BRAD BEING A DUO WHEN YOU HAD 3 PEOPLE VOTING THE SAME ALL THE TRIBALS, and you know they were friends?

And the same questiosn for Syd:

Why do you think you deserve over Syd? What do you think make your game better?

Congrats again! I think you two were the big social threats, so congrats!!
1433 days 10 hours ago
benp428
@david
So knowing you and Brad were close, I knew by taking you out Brad would need me more than ever. With you gone I was his next closest ally and it really did help me long term. I knew the 3 people would always be targets.

Why do you think you deserve over Syd? What do you think make your game better?

-Coming into this game Syd already had friends and connections with Rina, Matt, and Dao. Knowing this I used that to my advantage to create a group to go against them. While she already had friends and allies, I had to work my ass off to make sure I had people to had my back. While Syd found 2 idols from luck, I used this twist to my advantage and got 2 idols by using my social game and tokens. When I prob could’ve got out for 4th, I made it where I was guaranteed a spot in the f2. By making dao vote his closest ally, I kept syd and brad who I knew for sure were going to take me over the other.
1433 days 8 hours ago
Guigi
@David

Hey David, to be honest I understand that from your perspective it might look bad that I knew people before this game but tbh the only people I had an actual relationship with (meaning I played games with them, had chats one on one, etc) were Matt and Colin. I honestly (and I have 0 reason to lie) didn't really know Dao and Rina coming into this game except that we are in a big chat together. I think this game bonded us early on and it just kept going and the fact that there's was an "opposite" side just made us wanna keep each other even more and work together to that down that opposition.

About the lying part. Look in this game, if I didn't have to lie I would try not to. I don't lie to someone for no reason. When I told you, you weren't going home on the Matt vote you weren't going home because we changed the plan to Ryan. It was hard for me to manage our relationship bc I felt like you felt close to me because we are have a few common friends and we did play games prior to this. But in this game at that time, Brad was my biggest opposition and you were his right hand man and it was very obvious to me. I just couldnt let you have a free pass with him because we have a few buddies we share. The lying part sucks but it was very much necessary because you guys try to split the vote onto me and Rina and if any of your side knew that we were voting for you, an idol could be played. If I stopped talking to you for the day, don't you think that would be suspicious? I talked you to you every day I think since merge and then all the sudden I stop. What would you think? You would think I would be making a move on you and then an idol could be played. That simple

You kinda do know me a bit outside of this game, I'm not a fake person. I say whats on my mind and I'm not afraid to. But in this game, being like that would of been my death sentence especially with my side being in minority most of the time.

I know I deserve to win over Ben because I had to draw my own path to the end. NO ONE WANTED ME TO GET TO THE END AT F7. I was supposed to go home for 7th, 6th, 5th, 4th and 3rd. I had to use my social skills mixed with my strategical mind to get people like Brad to save me over clear people he would beat. My alliance with Dao was key to me staying one more day until he made the fatal mistake to not vote with me. I played with everyone, tried every scenarios until one worked. I never gave up even when my chances were 0% of staying (even stated by the hosts). Ben played a good social game I wont deny that but even I outsmarted him into wasting an idol and sending his best friend Ryan home. I was also a big part into Ethan wasting an idol on you and Brad wasting an idol on himself. I had relationships with everyone on the jury including you David. Who maybe trusting me a little might have been your downfall. I played my heart out to win this game and not just get to the end. Ben is taking credit for moves that weren't even his. All the moves i pulled were game changers even the small moves I made like talking to Brad on call to convince him keeping a bigger target in this game is smart for him bc if he loses immunity he is gone without me around.

An Ben's whole speech is about him using the twist to his advantage... Lmao I think we all did that lol Idol boards are part of the game, yes it is luck but in the end what you do with the idols is what counts. I used both of mine correctly to save myself while Ben selfishly used one wrong. I gathered so many tokens in the game. I gave 2 to Matt to save himself, I gave 1 to Dao so he could buy safety (knowing I had the idol), I gave 2 to Rina so he tried to buy safety, I ultimetely asked Rina to give me his token so I could buy an extra vote that ensured Ryan going home. I used all of my advantges and relationships perfectly so that I was protected by powers and people.

There's a reason I took Ben to the end and it's because I've seen the game Ben plays and I know his game CANNOT MATCH UP TO MINE. We might be similar socially but I beat him strategically and physically. I outsmarted him and still got the end without him wanting me there from F7 and i TOOK him here. I also stayed up all night for that endurance comp even when my chances of winning were slim but i wanted dao to win over brad. I ultimetely took down Brad to get myself a better shot in the end which in my opinion, Ben would of had a better shot against Brad than me.

That's it, sorry its kinda long :x I'm just very passionate!
1433 days 5 hours ago
Jinxh
Lol @ben
I didn’t know Sydney that well before the game. We were in a Skype chat that i was recently added to and barely talked in it
1433 days 5 hours ago
Jinxh
@sydney
If you could bring back three players for Allstars (besides urself) who would they be
1433 days 3 hours ago
Guigi
@Dao-Ming
exactly we didnt talk to each other that much in it before this game.

and if it's an all-stars season (iconic personalities and/or gameplay) I would go with you (very big character this season and your downfall was just tragic but maybe prod doesnt want you back...), Brad (huge physical player this season and he was part of some of the major twist and turns that happened this season, also loved by prod) and I'd go with Rina/Ethan. Rina because she was a very savvy player that knew the game and could of made a run for it at the end if it wasn't for the double idol play. And Ethan, because I feel like he deserves a second shot. I don't think his gameplay was on point, but I thought he was super entertaining to talk to lmao and I think the VL liked him.
1433 days 1 hour ago
Jinxh
Wrong answer anyways....
1432 days 16 hours ago
David2560
me when rina didnt do nothing estoy-
1432 days 8 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
hunny i got YOU out ;)
you didn't do anything but sheep brad and how'd that turn out for you?
1432 days 8 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
https://media1.tenor.com/images/b9ae3ebfcb0cfcd3626ff34715e355a8/tenor.gif
1432 days 7 hours ago
IceBeast
I have all of the votes. I will see you all at the Reunion Show!

open group

V&W Survivor: Guam

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!