This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Taiwan]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [Taiwan]

1443 days 3 hours ago
mbarnish1
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Ben you never had my vote, but you definitely don't have it now.
1443 days 3 hours ago
Jinxh
@ben

so basically you took Sydney who is very liked by a lot of the cast and Brad who is a comp beast and may possibly win because you thought that Brad was gonna take me to finals over you? he literally voted me off 4th so that says a lot about your weak decision making.
1443 days 3 hours ago
Jinxh
ben I really do think you had a shot against me or Brad in the final 2, but you blew it.
1443 days 3 hours ago
benp428
@Dao

so basically you took Sydney who is very liked by a lot of the cast and Brad who is a comp beast and may possibly win because you thought that Brad was gonna take me to finals over you? he literally voted me off 4th so that says a lot about your weak decision making.

Well I think I do stand a good chance of beating Syd.. I needed to think about how I could make it to the end.. I knew Syd and Brad werent taking each other... and tbh i didnt want to risk voting syd not knowing if u were
1443 days 3 hours ago
Jinxh
perception is key Ben. That's all I have to say. good luck. Ill be back for Sydney soon.
1443 days 3 hours ago
Darbe
Thank you for making my first group game an enjoyable one.

Congratulations to the final two. I think you both played different games, but I am impressed by your speeches and how u both played. You both had a solid grasp of what was going on in the game and played me like a fiddle, which I respect. 

I enjoyed u both as people and wish u luck. I will be securing my vote for who I think played the best game.

Also, Thank you for both correctly naming me the strongest non-finalist player. Stroking my ego is absolutely a strategy that works well on me!
1443 days 3 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
@Ben
"Therefore I was able to throw my vote on Ryan and gain another token still causing a 3-2-2-1 vote sending David home."

I will ask you this, why did you basically take credit for the david vote? Sydney and I came up with the idea to basically try and flush brad's Idol. We both went to you (because you were playing both side) and told you to tell brad that he was going home, so we could flush brad's idol. The INTIAL idea was not yours. Yes you manipulated the votes in your favor but to take credit for this play was not cute.
1443 days 3 hours ago
Guigi
This whole season I've made moves by myself or with my alliance to benefit me in the end

- Jacob was directly coming for me and I made my alliance target him first
- I strategically didnt tell anyone I had the 2 idols for most of the game until I knew it would benefit me and them in the game since we could blindside the opposition.
- I knew the other side was gonna split the vote at 9 and knew that I had good connections with Bob and Ben and could maybe appeal to them to make a huge move and break that split vote.
- I was onto Ben collecting coins this whole game and I shared that with the people I was working with. I made sure to collect as many coins as well to keep the advantages working in my alliance's favor. I took the first coin of the season with that challenge. I collected the rest and used them to buy Matt an extra vote to save himself, bought safety for Dao, try to buy safety for Rina (lol) and buy an extra vote with me.
- I read the other side correctly and used the idol to save myself. If I used my other idol to save Rina, Dao still ends up going home and I lost 2 idols and an ally no matter what.
- At final 6, no one knew I had an idol, I knew everyone wanted me out but Dao so I pitched to Bob and Ben to make a move but none would budge. Then I went to Brad and we called for 15 mins, in this moment he told me he and Ryan gave tokens to Ben so he could buy an idol. I knew I wanted to work with Brad to get ourselves further in the game since we were the two biggest threats. I was shocked it worked and he wanted to vote ben or bob but at that point i couldnt trust him this last minute so I made the SOLE DECISION to send Ryan home only telling Dao last minute to vote Ryan instead and using my idol to save myself and taunt Ben into using his to flush both our idols and it worked, Ryan left.
- At 5, I stayed up all night to win this immunity. After 10 hours I realized I made a mistake but I kept going because i never wanted to give up bc there was still a chance Brad would fuck up. I also stayed up to motivate Dao into winning (we all know how that turned out xD). Even with Brad immuned, I never wanted to give up. I'm pretty sure Brad was set on sending me home but I managed to change his mind and take someone out who was guaranteed f2 and would take one of our spot since ben and bob were obviously gonna take each other to the end.

- At f4, with me making a deal with brad to go to f2 together, he wanted to target dao but I honestly knew neither Brad or Ben would take me to the end so I obviously relied on Dao to vote Ben with me to make him go to fire but he voted himself off :'( rip

and at the end I worked my little butt off to win immunity and slay Goliath.

I never gave up even when my chances were so slim, I worked every angle possible to make someone budge and keep me. I tried my damn hardest everyday in this game to make it one day further and i triuly think based on my overall game I deserve to win this season.
1443 days 3 hours ago
Guigi
*** We (me, Dao, Matt and Rina) made Ethan flush his idol on David bc we knew an idol was out there (since I knew I didnt have the merge idol) and we switched the vote from David to Ryan.

I also helped made Ethan vote himself off by making him believe that we were obviously voting THE BIG THREAT BRAD off since he didnt have immunity. Talking to Ethan I could sense he was younger and maybe a bit more naive and he would most likely believe something if I sold it enough... :x I think this was maybe a case of Erik from Micronesia. We knew Ethan was least likely to receive an idol so when Brad used it on him I knew we just pulled a big move and flushed yet another idol. I do love you Ethan tbh to say you were entertaining for me is an understatement lol <3
1443 days 3 hours ago
born2pizza
Congrats on making it to the end both of you!

Ben, I think ultimately you played the game very well although I believe you overestimated the importance of tokens in the game. Do you regret not voting for Sydney at Final 9 rather than me for a SINGLE token because she's now in the Finals with you and has a very good chance of winning the game.

Sydney, you played a phenomenal game. What do you think was your biggest obstacle in the game?
1443 days 3 hours ago
benp428
@Rina

The david vote could have no happened with me and Bob. Me and Bob were talking about making a move on the two, and when u came to us about it, it made it easier. I was able to manipulate the votes on my side to make sure it would a 2-2 split causing David to go and I was able to also get a token in the process. Also I was still able to keep everyone's trust because everyone saw it as Bob flipping, not me
1443 days 3 hours ago
benp428
"This whole season I've made moves by myself or with my alliance to benefit me in the end"

I collected 20 tokens (2 idols), myself and Bob split up Brad/David, Syd used an idol to try and get me out but I saved myself sending Rina home, avoided going to fire making in f4 by convincing Dao to vote out his closest ally left, and I put myself in a position where the chances of me being voted out were low..
1443 days 3 hours ago
benp428
@Ryan
Ben, I think ultimately you played the game very well although I believe you overestimated the importance of tokens in the game. Do you regret not voting for Sydney at Final 9 rather than me for a SINGLE token because she's now in the Finals with you and has a very good chance of winning the game.

I do not regret not voting out Sydney. The reason I voted you was to get a token and send david home keeping the trust of both sides, and that worked out for me. I was able to split up a powerful duo idk if i wouldve been able to get later. That left Brad alone and needing me more than ever. It allowed me to have a better chance to solidify one on one alliances and helped me get safety. It was ultimately a power move in multiple cases.
1443 days 2 hours ago
Guigi
@Ryan

There's 2 answers coming to me right now

I think one of my biggest obstacle if not my biggest was the perception people had of me in this game. I knew changing it was most likely not gonna happen but using it to my advantage was what I did especially with Brad. I think getting Brad to spare me in F5 was so farfetched in my head. I just blindsided him in the previous vote and he felt used. But I knew that my speech to him was still valid. Bob, Ben and Dao will not save him if he loses immunity but I told him I was willing to save him and he knew none of them could promise him that. I pulled that move twice and I was so shocked both time Brad listened.

I also think later in the game I was so depressed especially during and after the endurance comp. I was ready to give up, not even try to plead my case... Who would believe me anyway? before going to bed no one was budging. I honestly shed a tear, left a bunch of group chats and went to bed thinking i played the best game ive ever played and it will end with a 5th place. I was giving up in my head... but I'm glad I kept fighting and it worked<3.

Also Ryan, me idoling you out was 100% strategic. I felt like this whole day i gave you a chance to work with me and you saw my threat level and didnt want to be associated with it and I really get it. I also was told you and Ben were super close so I knew if I couldnt get Ben out, I would flush his idol and send his closest ally home. nothing personal buddy, u played great!
1443 days 1 hour ago
tryandbeatme16
Congrats guys

Honestly I didn’t talk to either of you much. Ben we literally chatted like a handful. Syd we literally never spoke because we weren’t ever on the same tribe. But when merge happened you still didn’t reach out.

Because I didn’t play a close game with either of you I only know your game play based on what others say. & your comp performances ... with that being said I don’t have any questions and good luck to you both

And last ranked? Damn stone cold

open group

V&W Survivor: Guam

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!