This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 - Dededo

Topic » Tribal Council #1 - Dededo

1101 days 20 hours ago
IceBeast
Welcome to tribal council Dededo, please grab a torch and dip it in fire. In this game, fire represents life - once your flame is gone, so are you.  One of you will be the first person voted out of this game.

Group Questions:
- What factors are you using to decide who to vote after just one challenge?
- Both tribes had one person inactive, what do you think went wrong?

Please send us a confessional with your vote. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Ess, Daniel and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

If we receive all of the votes early, we may read it earlier. Votes are due 5:30 PM EST.
1101 days 20 hours ago
CoachWade
Group Questions:
- What factors are you using to decide who to vote after just one challenge?

It’s super hard because I had to unfortunately miss the challenge today. Therefore, I know I’m the easy target for this vote so I am definitely concerned. My vote will boil down to who I think the majority of people could get behind that isn’t me. I realize though that it’ll be tough. Nobody wants to rock the boat early and so I’m the obvious choice.

- Both tribes had one person inactive, what do you think went wrong?

Me being gone was what seemed to have gone wrong. Unfortunately, I had work and I can’t risk going on my phone and running the chances of potentially getting fired. It just isn’t worth it but I can be at the challenge tomorrow so I hope people also take that into consideration.
1101 days 1 hour ago
Nichole98
i think people are just voting brady since her wasnt there. I think what went wrong was that brady was at work, which i understand, but missing the first challenge is diff than missing one in the middle when alliances change things. Also, sam was at. work too but he went across the street to a taco bell restroom, hands and knees on the floor, to play
1101 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
1101 days 1 hour ago
sosyomomma
not the hands and knees in a bathroom I'm cracked
1101 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
*somebody stands*
1101 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
*Brady hands me a carved object*

“These people never got the chance to know me because of one challenge. They wanted the lame easy vote but I ain’t down for that. Let’s see if they talk to me after this."
1101 days 1 hour ago
sosyomomma
ok bye!
1101 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
*takes carved object from Brady*

The rules of Survivor state that if this is a hidden immunity idol, ALL votes cast against Brady will not count.
1101 days 1 hour ago
sosyomomma
me @ that mess up
1101 days 1 hour ago
Willie_
i’m bald
1101 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
I can confirm that this IS a hidden immunity idol. All votes cast against Brady will NOT count.
1101 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll now begin to read the votes...

*opens urn*
1101 days 1 hour ago
Willie_
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/survivor/images/8/89/S37NataliePI.gif
1101 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
First vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+

https://i.imgur.com/6I24HIB.gif

[DOES NOT COUNT]
1101 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
Second vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+

https://i.imgur.com/6I24HIB.gif

[DOES NOT COUNT]

open group

V&W Survivor: Guam

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!