This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Romania Finale

Topic » Romania Finale

1417 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
I was off by one rip
1417 days 6 hours ago
Hufus
Hey yall. I'd like to say that im giving the individual necklace tonight to MISTER REDFABFOXY.

I'm ready for fire.
1417 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Votes due in 15 minutes.
1417 days 6 hours ago
BBlover96
oop grats red
1417 days 6 hours ago
RedFabFoxy
Ok I REALLY did not deserve that but ilysm... :( <3

https://66.media.tumblr.com/80f411fbc5baad345050e719e6e2d052/tumblr_pi1js5knWE1talut1o2_250.gif
1417 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll now begin to read the votes...

*opens urn*
1417 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
First vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Moses
1417 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Second vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Hufus
1417 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Third vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Hufus
1417 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Time for fire!
1417 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Fourth and final vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Thirteenth Person Voted Out of V&W Survivor: Romania and the seventh member of the Jury..
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
NO ONE.

The final vote was for Moses, which means we have a tie between Hufus and Moses. What will happen now is Red and Jayson will revote. In the event of a tie, Moses and Hufus will go into a duel to save their life. Please resend your vote ASAP.
1417 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll now begin to read the votes...

*opens urn*
1417 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
First vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Hufus
1417 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Second and final vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Thirteenth Person Voted Out of V&W Survivor: Romania and the seventh member of the Jury..
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
NO ONE.

The final vote was for Moses, which means we have a tie between Hufus and Moses. They will be going to fire.
1417 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Hello everyone. Welcome to the very first Fire-making Challenge in V&W history. We have not been able to show everyone what was in store until now. The fire-making challenge is actually very simple. We will be playing a game of.... "Rock, Paper, Scissors!"

Here's how it works. You will both privately message me either 'rock', 'paper', or 'scissors'. Rocks beats scissors, scissors beats paper, and paper beats rock. The winner of the fire-making challenge will be the best of 3 and will be joining Red and Jayson in the Final Tribal Council.

open group

V&W Survivor: Guam

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!