This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 - Maputo

Topic » Tribal Council #12 - Maputo

1528 days 23 hours ago
Vlad21
Welcome to tribal Maputo tribe!

Please welcome our members of the jury - Dallas, Mark, Kelly and Lexey, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

General Questions:
- Is jury management important already and is that affecting your moves in the game?
- How do you make sure you are respected by the jury and not seen as someone with no chance at winning?

Please send us a confessional with your vote. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Will and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

If we receive all of the votes early, we may read it earlier. Votes are due 5PM EST.
1528 days ago
J2999
- Is jury management important already and is that affecting your moves in the game?
I mean jury management is important since jury begins. I won't lie it HASN'T affected my game moves as such no, I don't want people going to jury with bitter thoughts of me, but I can only do so much.

- How do you make sure you are respected by the jury and not seen as someone with no chance at winning?
That's a good shout. I mean unfortunately one thing possibly IS going for the 'minority' edit which I know I haven't, so in part it's ensuring that I'm understanding a good read on the jury - which is why I feel some are going with minority edit support, and I'll be honest if I feel anyone plays the game to infiltrate the minority edit for jury voets, THAT is when I target someone for it, as I don't want to give someone an upper hand because that's an upper hand I don't have.
1528 days ago
IceBeast
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
1528 days ago
IceBeast
*Emily stands and faints*

https://media1.tenor.com/images/2fb943b5dbfe8aa6fa044433a6f65373/tenor.gif?itemid=13878128
1528 days ago
IceBeast
Sorry guys, tribal is put on pause for Emily to see medical.
1528 days ago
IceBeast
The news are in. The doctors have said that Emily is unfit to continue playing this game..
Emily this means you are now the..
Twelfth Person Voted Out of V&W Survivor: Mozambique and Fifth Member of the Jury...
1528 days ago
IceBeast
Emily, please bring me your torch...

Emily, the doctor has spoken.
*snuffs torch*

Time for you to go... to seek medical help in ponderosa..
1527 days 23 hours ago
EmzThorne
I told you guys I work and have a job y’all could of just post poned votes to 6 EST...

open group

V&W Survivor: Guam

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!