This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #8

Topic » Immunity Challenge #8

1315 days 8 hours ago
IceBeast
1315 days 8 hours ago
BBlover96
hi
1315 days 8 hours ago
J2999
Here
1315 days 8 hours ago
PrincessaPeach
im here
1315 days 8 hours ago
jake_WD
hey
1315 days 8 hours ago
Jinxh
Hi
1315 days 8 hours ago
PureEssence
Hi
1315 days 8 hours ago
Kelly2722
Heyy
1315 days 8 hours ago
myiel
here
1315 days 8 hours ago
Guigi
bye
1315 days 8 hours ago
Survivor8
I'm here and throwing
1315 days 8 hours ago
Lemjam6
Hii
1315 days 8 hours ago
Jinxh
What’s the shake he
1315 days 8 hours ago
Ari_
Hi
1315 days 8 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
hi
1315 days 8 hours ago
IceBeast
Come on in, guys! Take a look at the new Mars and Ceres tribe, Tyler and Britt voted off. First things first, I’ll take back the immunity necklaces. Tribal immunity is back up for grabs.

We will be playing Word Race. For this challenge, the first tribe to unscramble a word puzzle will win immunity and reward. How do you get these letters? I will explain shortly.

There will be multiple mini tasks that your tribe will have to complete to get the letters. For each task you complete, you will get letters for that task. Each task may only be done ONCE.

The first tribe to mail me the completed word unscramble and have all of the tasks done, wins immunity and reward.

Any questions? I will post all of the tasks shortly.

Task #1: In a new forum that I have created, post *adds water to bucket* to release your bag of letters. When you have posted this 100 times (you can do this by yourself, or with more tribemates), have one member mail me *opens letter bag* to receive your letters.

Task #2: I will post a category of TG users, and you will have to search the LAST blog of those TG users.  One of them will contain your letter bag. Mail me the link to receive your letters.

Task #3: Puzzle

Task #4: Spam

Task #5: Flash

open group

V&W Survivor: Guam

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!