This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14 | Kuat

Topic » Tribal Council #14 | Kuat

1509 days 22 hours ago
Jacubra
*Kuat enters the tribal council area*

Malachi, Nathan, Josh, Jasoi, please give a warm welcome to our jurors, Annette, Zac, Nahuel, Gabe, and Emmett—Emmett voted out at the last tribal council.

*the jury walks in*

They are here to observe, as they will be deciding who will soon become the sole survivor.

And with that it's time to vote. Remember you cannot vote for Josh as he wears the individual immunity necklace, anyone else is fair game.

You have until 6:00 PM EST on 13 March 2020 to mail me your vote on Tengaged. Votes will ONLY be accepted through Tengaged mail. Failure to vote in time will result in a self-vote.

Don't forget to send confessionals and add production to any Skype chats or calls.

Questions will be asked shortly before votes are read.
1509 days 22 hours ago
Jacubra
-CHECK IN NOW-
1509 days 22 hours ago
Joshbb17
hi
1509 days 22 hours ago
Jasoi
what
1509 days 22 hours ago
Jacubra
JOSH, guaranteed final 3! How much does this vote matter to you tonight? If at all...
1509 days 22 hours ago
Jacubra
JASOI, how do you feel right now about tribal tonight? And on what are you basing your vote?
1509 days 22 hours ago
Joshbb17
Josh, guaranteed final 3! How much does this vote matter to you tonight? If at all...

100% matters, its who is the biggest threat, who to vote out and who is more likely to win an immunity
1509 days 22 hours ago
Jasoi
I think im okay,Whoever was loyal with me and unloyal
1509 days 22 hours ago
Jacubra
JOSH, and how do you feel about your chances of making it to the final tribal council later tonight?
1509 days 22 hours ago
Jacubra
JASOI, same question to you, how do you feel about your chances of making final tribal council later tonight?
1509 days 22 hours ago
Jasoi
same question to you, how do you feel about your chances of making final tribal council later tonight?

I have no idea
1509 days 22 hours ago
Joshbb17
JOSH, and how do you feel about your chances of making it to the final tribal council later tonight?

It's win or go home, i want immunity
1509 days 22 hours ago
Jacubra
JOSH, why are you so sure that it’s win or go home? Two people will make it to the final tribal council, only one of them would have won the final three immunity challenge to get him there.
1509 days 22 hours ago
Joshbb17
JOSH, why are you so sure that it’s win or go home? Two people will make it to the final tribal council, only one of them would have won the final three immunity challenge to get him there.

Nothing is ever a guarantee, so id rather have it in my own hands.
1509 days 22 hours ago
Jacubra
And with that, it’s time to read the votes...
1509 days 22 hours ago
Jacubra
*collects urn*

open group

Jacubra's Survivor: Sulawesi (Finale)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!