This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #12 | Survivor: Sulawesi

Topic » Immunity Challenge #12 |..

1510 days 20 hours ago
Jacubra
Immunity Challenge #12 will be LIVE here at 5:00PM EST, 12 March 2020. Check-in will begin at 4:50PM EST.
1510 days 19 hours ago
Jacubra
-CHECK IN NOW-
1510 days 19 hours ago
Joshbb17
here
1510 days 19 hours ago
Jasoi
HOE
1510 days 19 hours ago
nathorix
here
1510 days 19 hours ago
Jacubra
HERE:

Josh
Jasoi
Nathan
1510 days 19 hours ago
Emmett4
High
1510 days 19 hours ago
Jacubra
Here:

Josh
Jasoi
Nathan
Emmett
1510 days 19 hours ago
Jacubra
-CHECK IN CLOSED-
1510 days 19 hours ago
Jacubra
Malachi is competing in this challenge regardless of his presence, so he does not need to check in.
1510 days 19 hours ago
Jacubra
Congrats on final five everyone!
1510 days 19 hours ago
Jacubra
Depending upon parental needs, we may only get to the final three tonight. It's probable that we will get to the FTC, but I can't say so definitively at the moment.
1510 days 19 hours ago
Jacubra
Josh, hand back over that necklace.
1510 days 19 hours ago
Jacubra
*takes immunity necklace from Josh*
1510 days 19 hours ago
Jacubra
Let's not waste anymore time.
1510 days 19 hours ago
Jacubra
"TAG, YOU'RE IT"

Your final five immunity challenge will be a twist on a couple of classic challenges.

The challenge will consist of multiple two-part rounds, an individual getting eliminated each round.

Part one:

A game of hot lava rock (hot potato). I will begin the round by randomizing who starts off with the rock. Whoever starts with the rock begins play by passing it to another player by posting *passes to (player name)* or "passes to (player name)" in the thread.

You CANNOT DELETE ANY POSTS.

The round will end at random, but I will countdown the end of a round in the thread.

The round will end when I post "-STOP-."

Whoever is holding the rock, and whoever immediately passed them the rock, will proceed to duel to stay in the game.

Part two:

The duel will consist of a posting war in the thread between the two individuals. On my go, the duelers will compete to see who can post the fastest. For duel #1, individuals must post twice consecutively and uninterrupted by their fellow dueler to win the round. For duel #2, thrice. For duel #3, four times, and for duel #4, five times.

Part one of the round of the final two is unnecessary, so duel #3 will carry over immediately into duel #4.

open group

Jacubra's Survivor: Sulawesi (Finale)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!