This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4 | Survivor: Sulawesi

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4 |..

1541 days 12 hours ago
Jacubra
Because, for whichever tribe fails to win immunity today, leaving their beach to go to tribal council means never returning again.
1541 days 12 hours ago
Sonically
Only one person will play in each tribe?
1541 days 12 hours ago
Gilsgirl
Uh oh holds my buff tightly
1541 days 12 hours ago
Jasoi
Wdym by that?
1541 days 12 hours ago
Jacubra
“WORDSMITHING”

Do you have an expansive vocabulary?

If so, today, you’re going to need it.

This challenge was inspired by one I participated in in Dono’s Survivor: Libya.

This challenge will take place in rounds, each round, one person from each tribe must step forward to compete, you cannot compete twice in a row.

After I have the competitors, on my “Go!” I will post a combination of a number and a letter.

For example, “U8.”

Your task is simple, send me the rarest word you can think through tengaged mail that starts with said letter and contains in total the same number of letters as the number. You have one minute to do so (I will be setting a timer on my phone which I will start when the number-letter combination is posted.)

Whatever word you send me first through the mail will be your official submission.

The word cannot be a plural or proper noun. If it is misspelled, it will also not count.

The players in each round cannot receive outside help. Doing so will result in automatic disqualification.

I will then plug in the submission to google ngram using the “English (2012)” corpus. Whoever’s word is the least used in the year 2008 will earn a point for their tribe.

The first two tribes to score 6 points will win immunity and avoid going to tribal council, and as an added bonus, will get to keep their tribe.

https://books.google.com/ngrams
1541 days 12 hours ago
Jacubra
Three people will compete for each tribe.

Tris & Oskar must play for Laonti.

Zac and Gabe must play for Tue Tue.

All of Utara will be playing.
1541 days 12 hours ago
Gilsgirl
Omg gl @all
1541 days 12 hours ago
Jacubra
I need a decision now.
1541 days 12 hours ago
Emmett4
I’m here for laonti
1541 days 12 hours ago
Jacubra
Utara will win immunity automatically if I don't have a decision posted here within one minute.
1541 days 12 hours ago
TMAN54445
Me
1541 days 12 hours ago
Jasoi
Damn it tris
1541 days 12 hours ago
nathorix
Im playing
1541 days 12 hours ago
Jasoi
Nathan.....
1541 days 12 hours ago
Joshbb17
emmett came after checkin

open group

Jacubra's Survivor: Sulawesi (Finale)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!