This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 | Tue Tue

Topic » Tribal Council #8 | Tue Tue

1523 days 22 hours ago
Jacubra
*Tue Tue enters the tribal council area*

Annette, Zac, Gabe, Luther, Zyler, Nathan, grab your torches and dip them into the flame in front of you.

(Answer your question/s below)

ZAC, you guys have been together since day 2, is tonight an inevitable blindside?

NATHAN, who do you believe should feel safe? Who should be worried? Give me some names.

LUTHER, how big of a consideration are idols and advantages going into the vote tonight? Do you suspect a surprise?

ANNETTE, how does a looming merge factor into your vote? Do you believe the remaining Tue Tue will remain united whenever it comes?

ZYLER, what qualities do you believe you have that deserve consideration heading into tonight's vote? What generally should be taken into consideration by your fellow tribe mates as they cast their votes?

GABE, what is your biggest fear in the game right now?

And with that it's time to vote.

You have until 9:00 PM EST on 23 Feb. 2020 to mail me your vote on Tengaged and answer your question(s) below. If you wish to play a hidden immunity idol or advantage, you must tell me through Tengaged mail before 9:00 PM EST. Failure to vote in time will result in a self-vote.

Don't forget to send confessionals and add production to any Skype chats.
1523 days 21 hours ago
Gilsgirl
ANNETTE, how does a looming merge factor into your vote? Do you believe the remaining Tue Tue will remain united whenever it comes?
I believe it does have to factor in and in the back of everyones mind. And I do believe we will be..
1523 days 11 hours ago
MJFJUNE
ZYLER, what qualities do you believe you have that deserve consideration heading into tonight's vote? What generally should be taken into consideration by your fellow tribe mates as they cast their votes?

Merge is probably coming after this tribal. It’s no longer “what will keep the strong tribe”
it’s “who can i trust to not turn on me at the merge”
1523 days 9 hours ago
skimmilk4
GABE, what is your biggest fear in the game right now?

Truly my biggest fears is that one of my fellow castaways is going to contract the caronavirus and spread it to the rest of us. The threat is afoot and I'm not sure we are ready. We need more food, Jacubra. Think about us. Think about our immune systems.
1523 days 8 hours ago
ZacPed
ZAC, you guys have been together since day 2, is tonight an inevitable blindside?

I hope not. I love all my tribe mates equally except Gabe is my least favorite. Seeing any of them leave is going to be hard. #tuetue
1523 days 7 hours ago
Jacubra
*collects urn*
1523 days 7 hours ago
Jacubra
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol or advantage and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1523 days 7 hours ago
Jacubra
*waits*
1523 days 7 hours ago
MJFJUNE
James
*stands*
1523 days 7 hours ago
Jacubra
Duh duh duh

*dramatic music plays*
1523 days 7 hours ago
MJFJUNE
thank you for your time
*sits*
1523 days 7 hours ago
Jacubra
You’re quite welcome, Zyler.
1523 days 7 hours ago
Jacubra
*no one plays an idol or advantage*
1523 days 7 hours ago
Jacubra
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I’ll read the votes...
1523 days 7 hours ago
Jacubra
*reads vote*
First Vote...
Luther
1523 days 7 hours ago
Jacubra
*reads vote*
Zyler

We are tied, one vote Luther, one vote Zyler.

Four votes left.

open group

Jacubra's Survivor: Sulawesi (Finale)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!