This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Absolute All-Star Singing Spectacular : Round 2 Auditions

Topic » Absolute All-Star Singing..

1460 days 12 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *standing ovation*
I was soooo bummed when you didn’t make the finale last season but I feel like this season you guys can go all the way!! I am sooooooo happy to see you guys back!!!
1460 days 12 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - I really like this style you’re bringing, it’s really fresh and different.
1460 days 12 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - I really wanted you guys to win last season and I think you guys have a great chance to go far this season even win perhaps.
1460 days 12 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Now it's time for the...
Judges Decisions
Taylor - YES!
Jessie - YES!
Michael - YES!

With all the judges giving you a YES! CONGRATULATIONS First to Eleven You have advanced to the Live Showdown!
1460 days 12 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Up Next
Cassadee Pope (Glambert_Icon)
1460 days 12 hours ago
PettyLaBelle
*claps for first to eleven*
1460 days 12 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *Stands & Claps*
YAS COME THROUGH!!! One of my all time favorite songs!!! YUS YUS YUS!!!
1460 days 12 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - I didn't really enjoyed this im sorry, it felt more screaming than singing
1460 days 12 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - I don't know much about your other performances besides this so I don't know how far you'll go..
1460 days 12 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Now it's time for the...
Judges Decisions

Taylor - YES!
Jessie - no.
Michael - YES!

With 2 out of 3 Judges giving you a yes.. CONGRATULATIONS Cassadee Pope You have advanced to the Live Showdown!
1460 days 12 hours ago
PettyLaBelle
*claps for Cassadee*
1460 days 12 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Up Next
Kelly Clarkson (Jameslu)
1460 days 12 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *STANDING OVATION*
You were the biggest surprise for me last season as I said no to you at your audition, You turn around and end up placing 4th At the finale!!!! I love this country song you put your spin on it but didn’t steer to far away from the original which I really loved! <33
1460 days 12 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - I really liked this chilled performance however I felt it was a little bit basic and didn’t bring anything charismatic or new.
1460 days 12 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - Like come on now. We need you in the competition. You have such an amazing voice and I believe you deserve to be here.

open group

NEW GROUP COMING SOON!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!