This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Absolute All-Star Singing Spectacular : Round 1 Auditions

Topic » Absolute All-Star Singing..

1458 days 19 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - I mean … I have really no doubts about your voice, it's great, but something felt off, I can’t explain what …
1458 days 19 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - I'm gonna be honest here and say I didn't really like this performance from you at all. I know you could do really good but this was a let down.
1458 days 19 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Now it's time for the...
Judges Decisions

Taylor - no
Jessie - no
Michael - no

Sorry Brittany J Smith but you failed to please any of the judges with your performance and unfortunately you are the first act not making it into the competition :/
1458 days 19 hours ago
Moviemusicguy123
Damn, I posted a wrong song choice when there was so many performances to choose from :(
1458 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
Aw Brittany! :(
1458 days 19 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Up Next
Jacki Evancho (Tommy123)
1458 days 19 hours ago
Moviemusicguy123
I'm gonna predict that Beyonce will go the furthest in the 4 acts I have left clearly due to the fact that she went into a tiebreaker last season for 1st place.
1458 days 19 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - Well you were my first act to ever place high in the Grand Finale and I was just as pleased with this performance just as much as I was when you performed it on your original season.. But I do wish you would have performed something new for your audition <3 I am still in love with you as a singer!! And also If I was able to use my GB this round (which I am not) It would have been on you!!!
1458 days 19 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - I was so shook when I saw that AMAZING voice leave your body, like omg what is that, amazing!! But then it kinda got too one note only, I was expecting a big moment and it didn’t really happen.
1458 days 19 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - I love the song but I felt like it didn't fit right with your type of singing and this isn't my type of genre
1458 days 19 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Now it's time for the...
Judges Decisions

Taylor - YES!
Jessie - no.
Michael - no.

*Taylor looks very shook*
https://media1.tenor.com/images/9e6d4ffbc4fc0b8686afee94a46c8636/tenor.gif

Taylor - Sorry Jacki Darling but the other judges were not pleased with you like I was!
And unfortunately you are the next act not making it into the competition :/
1458 days 19 hours ago
tswiftlover13
ugh, that one really hurt my heart :/
1458 days 19 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Up Next
Jennifer Hudson (Rubes)
1458 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
Aw </3
1458 days 19 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - As I do love this song I have to say I have heard better covers than this but you still gave us a great vocal performance and that is what I wanted from you. I realllllly want to become a fan of yours this season I am rooting for you!! So please don’t let me down <33

open group

NEW GROUP COMING SOON!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!