This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 - Vitani

Topic » Tribal Council #11 - Vitani

1497 days 22 hours ago
MJFJUNE
QUESTIONS:

Vincent - Any regrets using your idol?

Gabe - Massai is down to 2 and 1 of them is immune. You are not, what are the chances you go home tonight?

Kyle - Votes don't get crazier then they did last tribal. How does it feel to be safe?

Sag - If Vincent didn't play his idol on you then you would not be here right now. How scared are you for this vote?

Nathan - You received votes in the revote. How concerned are you?

Brittany - You were the only Kilimanjaro to receive donations. Now, a Massai is immune. Is this game as simple as tribal lines?

VOTES ARE DUE BY 8:30 PM TOMORROW, LIVE CHALLENGE WILL FOLLOW.

YOU CANNOT VOTE FOR KYLE
1497 days 22 hours ago
Kyle12212
Kyle - Votes don't get crazier then they did last tribal. How does it feel to be safe?

I was 100% going home without immunity, so I spammed my ass of all day today and it paid off. And it feels great.
1497 days 21 hours ago
VinSincent
Vincent - Any regrets using your idol?
i could obviously save it for the next round and save myself now but we never know what might happen at every next minute so as long as i could take a shot to save one of my allies i had that feeling that it could be worth it. after i did that i sent tico angry to the jury and who knows maybe this move will strike me back sooner or later or it was one of the better moves in this game, we will see
1497 days 10 hours ago
Saginator18
Sag - If Vincent didn't play his idol on you then you would not be here right now. How scared are you for this vote?

Well, obviously I’m grateful to vincent. But to be honest, I’m completely terrified. It’s the endgame now, so it’s open season, and apparently I’m some people’s target. It doesn’t feel good at all. But I guess that’s the game, so, in a way, it was a good thing for me. I got too comfortable in a game you should never feel comfortable in, and I got a wake up call. And I don’t plan on falling back asleep anytime soon.
1497 days 1 hour ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany - You were the only Kilimanjaro to receive donations. Now, a Massai is immune. Is this game as simple as tribal lines?

Everyone is trying to keep their name off the chopping block so “the game is afoot”.
1496 days 22 hours ago
MJFJUNE
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and they want to play it now would be the time to do so
1496 days 22 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Ok.

Once the votes are read the decision is final.
1496 days 22 hours ago
MJFJUNE
First vote
Nathan
1496 days 22 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Second vote
Gabe
1496 days 22 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Third vote
Sag

That's 1 vote Nathan, 1 vote Sag, 1 vote Gabe
1496 days 22 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Fourth vote
Sag

That's 2 votes Sag, 1 vote Nathan, 1 vote Gabe
1496 days 22 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Fifth vote
Nathan

That's 2 votes Sag, 2 votes Nathan, 1 vote Gabe

One vote left.
1496 days 22 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Sixth and final vote
11th person voted out of MJF Survivor Tanzania  and the 5th member of our jury
1496 days 22 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Nathan.

Nathan, the tribe has spoken.

*snuffs torch*

Thanks for playing, head to Ponderosa

open group

MJF Survivor Tanzania

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!