This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #5

Topic » Immunity Challenge #5

1512 days 21 hours ago
MJFJUNE
After a very interesting set of tribals it’s clear not everyone is on the same page. So no better time.

Everyone
DROP. YOUR. BUFFS.

*tosses black buffs*

You are now Vitani, this translates to “To Battle” in Swahili. With a 5 on each side it’s clear that is what will happen.
1512 days 21 hours ago
lhooper902976
How nice
1512 days 21 hours ago
Kyle12212
grats on merge everyone!
1512 days 21 hours ago
MJFJUNE
So, i have to be up for 4 AM tomorrow (last minute). So i really can’t stay up much longer.
This won’t be a live challenge as promised. Instead it’ll be non live. Didn’t expect this to pop up so allow me some time to write up the challenge
1512 days 21 hours ago
TMAN54445
Sexy
1512 days 21 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
https://i.gifer.com/PZqy.gif

Congratulations, everyone!!!
1512 days 21 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Welcome to your first merge challenge. Tribal immunity is no more. You now covet individual immunity.

For this challenge you will need 7 people NOT on this season. The goal?

This challenge will require communication. You will need all 7 people to MAIL ME ON TENGAGED mail in the quickest time.

THE MAIL ONLY NEEDS THE SUBJECT LINE TO SAY YOUR NAME.

Your time will start as soon as i receive the first mail with your name and end once i receive the seventh. This timekeeping will be done by time stamps.

Whoever’s name is sent to me by 7 people the quickest will win immunity, safe from the vote, and guaranteed a 1 in 9 shot of winning the game.

In the event 2 people have the same time whoever completed the challenge first will win.

I DO NOT NEED TO BE ONLINE FOR THIS CHALLENGE.

Any Questions?

I will give until 8:30 tomorrow (when i get out of work).
1512 days 20 hours ago
Saginator18
ew I have no friends that’s gross
1512 days 20 hours ago
VinSincent
LMAO same
1511 days 20 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Tico, Brittany, and Vincent were the only ones to successfully complete the challenge.
Nathan had 4/7 mails sent to me.

Let's get to the results
1511 days 20 hours ago
MJFJUNE
In 3rd place, with a time of 27:15...Vincent

Only 1:22 separate #1 and #2

With a time of 5:40...Tico

With a time of 3:58...Brittany

WHICH MEANS BRITTANY WINS FIRST INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY!

I will post tribal soon
1511 days 20 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
https://66.media.tumblr.com/b8be298b371ea562906f5732f4d087c3/tumblr_o6cinkVxfr1ugl21co1_400.gif

open group

MJF Survivor Tanzania

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!