This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3

1517 days 22 hours ago
MJFJUNE
1517 days 22 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Welcome to your challenge!

Today's challenge is a commonly done one with a twist.

The OVERALL goal of today's challenge is to have the least amount of sand in your bunker as possible. This will be done by posting in the other tribes forum, it can be anything I literally do not care as long as it can't get me sued.

Here's where the twist comes in:
Each individual will ALSO have a forum. You CAN (TOTALLY OPTIONAL) fill someone on the opposite tribes bucket with sand. This will be done the same way by spamming their forum.
YOU CANNOT FILL YOUR BUCKET OR ONE OF A TRIBE MATE.

You don't have to fill an individuals bucket at all as it may take time away from helping your tribe but it will help.

For the individual bunkers, the goal is the opposite. It is to have the MOST sand.
The individual with the most sand on the WINNING tribe will recieve an extra clue to the idol.
The individual with the most sand on the LOSING tribe will be IMMUNE at tribal council.

Tough choices here, we'll see how it plays out.

You will have until a little less then 24 hours (8:00 PM EST)

Any questions?

LINK TO GROUP WITH FORUMS:
https://tengaged.com/group/5615-available-group-14/forum

GO!
1517 days ago
MJFJUNE
FINAL FORUM POSTS:

Kilimanjaro - 1078

Massai - 2565

KILIMANJARO WINS IMMUNITY!

HOOP had the most sand for Kilimanjaro and will therefore receive an extra clue to the idol

TRIS had the most sand for Massai and is therefore IMMUNE from being voted off

I will post tribal soon

open group

MJF Survivor Tanzania

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!