This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 - Kilimanjaro

Topic » Tribal Council #2 -..

1532 days 20 hours ago
MJFJUNE
As the season progresses i will post individual questions.

You have until 8:30 tomorrow to vote, a non live challenge will then follow.

QUESTION TO EVERYONE:

- 5 out of 8 of you showed up but still came up short. Who should be more worried, the 5 who lost or the 3 who didn't show up?

- How awful was this challenge?

- You guys looked strong during the first challenge. Did you expect to go on an immunity win streak?
1532 days 19 hours ago
VinSincent
- 5 out of 8 of you showed up but still came up short. Who should be more worried, the 5 who lost or the 3 who didn't show up?
those who are unaware that we started playing this group game lmao
we all expect to win but all we could do was to shout at host GIMME A POINT, BITCH. to be honest FUCK TRIBAL COUNCIL. if i would have to describe how awful was this challenge i would say THIS CHALLENGE SUCKS. CARLY JORDAN QUEEN would agree with me. this challenge was that awful that i have to say it out loud to let everyone know THIS CHALLENGE SUCKS BIG TIME
- You guys looked strong during the first challenge. Did you expect to go on an immunity win streak?
THIS IS TORTURE...
yes, but WE didnt WIN
1532 days 19 hours ago
lhooper902976
out of 8 of you showed up but still came up short. Who should be more worried, the 5 who lost or the 3 who didn't show up?
Probably the three but, we'll see what happens

It was a pain
Yes we probably were thinking that.
1532 days 6 hours ago
Saginator18
Ideally it’d be the 3 but you never know :/

I kinda enjoyed how frustrating it was lol

I mean, yes Erik designed an incredible flag, but the first challenge was kinda arts and crafts and shouldn’t be indicative of live challenge performance. But I’d be lying if I said a part of me wasn’t still expecting our tribe to just keep dominating challenges.
1531 days 21 hours ago
MJFJUNE
*collects urn*
1531 days 20 hours ago
MJFJUNE
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol now would be the time to do so
1531 days 20 hours ago
lhooper902976
Watches with interest
1531 days 20 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Alright, once the votes are read the decision is final. That person will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
1531 days 20 hours ago
MJFJUNE
First vote
Ivy
1531 days 20 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Second vote
Caden
1531 days 20 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Third vote
Ivy
1531 days 20 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Fourth vote
Ivy

That's 3 votes Ivy, 1 vote Caden. 4 votes left.
1531 days 20 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Fifth vote
Ivy

4 votes Ivy, 1 vote Caden, 3 votes left.
1531 days 20 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Sixth vote
Second person voted our of MJF Survivor Tanzania,

Ivy.

Ivy, the tribe has spoken.

*snuffs torch*

Thank you for playing.
1531 days 20 hours ago
MJFJUNE
*turns to Kilimanjaro*

A united vote. Are all of your priorities the same, however? This next challenge will put that to the test.

open group

MJF Survivor Tanzania

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!