This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Rules

1539 days 20 hours ago
MJFJUNE
**The Basics**
No racism, homophobia, etc will be allowed. Drama is apart of the game but do not bring it to that level.
Not voting at a tribal results in a strike. 3 strikes and you will be Medically Evacuated.
Please add me to any alliance chats, I don’t have to be added to 1 on 1 chats, just please SEND CONFESSIONALS so I, as the host, know what is happening.

**IDOLS**
You can find an idol by correctly guessing the CBS Survivor player
Hints will be given to the winning tribe, individual winner of a challenge, or can be won in certain challenges

*IMPORTANT*
If you wish to play an idol it is preferred, but not mandatory,that you tell me beforehand. Not telling me can result in you not being able to play the idol. I will give a minute for an idol to be played if I have not already been informed. However, once I read the first vote your oppurtunity to play the idol is over no ifs, ands or buts. That is why is is safer to alert me beforehand but I understand sometimes idol plays are spontaneous. And, obviously, you can play your idol on someone else or give it to them.

*VOTES*
You can change your vote anytime you want up until I begin the tribal process. There is no limit to the amount of times you can change your vote.

*No-Showing challenges*
There is no punishment by me for not showing up to challenges, I only care that you vote.

**TIES**
In the event of a tie, minus the Final 4, rocks will be drawn. Everyone who didn't receive a vote (or has individual immunity) will be safe. The remaining people will have their names put into RANDOM.org. You cannot play an idol during a revote.

open group

MJF Survivor Tanzania

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!