This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Top 5: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S1] Top 5: Performances &..

1574 days ago
Jameslu
SCORES:

Aili James: 8.5!
Kimberly: 8.5!
Michael: 8.5!

Total: 25.5/30
1574 days ago
Jameslu
Carrie Underwood “Something In The Water”
1574 days ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *stands and claps* This was a good performance Carrie, but it just left me underwhelmed. Like I loved your connection to the song and everything but I don’t know your voice just got a little tired after a while and it wasn’t perfect throughout. But as a whole, this was a good performance.
1574 days ago
Jameslu
SCORES:

Aili James: 8!
Kimberly: 8.5!
Michael: 9!

Total: 25.5/30
1574 days ago
Jameslu
Dolly Parton “Coat of Many Colors”
1574 days ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *stands and claps* This was such an innocent and simple performance that came from the heart and that’s what touched me. You sang this really well but after a while I really was waiting for you to have your moment but a good performance!
1574 days ago
Jameslu
SCORES:

Aili James: 8!
Kimberly: 8!
Michael: 8!

Total: 24/30
1574 days ago
Jameslu
Chevel Shepherd “Grandpa (Tell Me ‘Bout the Good Old Days)”
1574 days ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *standing ovation and throws shoes* YESSS GIRL! This is what I am talking about! You really have saved some of your best performances for when it matters most and this was such a beautiful rendition of this song and you won my heart Chevel.
1574 days ago
Jameslu
SCORES:

Aili James: 10!!!
Kimberly: 9!
Michael: 8.5!

Total: 27.5/30
1574 days ago
Jameslu
LEADERBOARD:

1. Danielle Bradbery - 27.5/30
= Chevel Shepherd - 27.5/30
3. Carrie Underwood - 25.5/30
= Kacey Musgraves - 25.5/30
5. Dolly Parton - 24/30

BUT all could change with their second performance!
1574 days ago
chris2pei
close scores!
1574 days ago
Jameslu
That’s it for their first performances, now we’re heading on to their second performances.
1574 days ago
Jameslu
Kacey Musgraves “Butterflies”
1574 days ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *standing ovation* This is the Kacey I’ve grown to love. Your gorgeous tone shined through this performance. This performance is better than your earlier performance because I felt you were more emotionally connected to this song and you took me on a journey with you where I just felt so good and loved every bit of it.

open group

The Next Star!  [PRODUCTION BREAK]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!