This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S3 Show 5: Semi Final

Topic » S3 Show 5: Semi Final

1545 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
The Semi Final of Superstar will take place Tuesday at 4pm EST/9pm GMT as we find out which Team will Win!
1545 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
Here are the 3 Guest Judges who will be here for the Semi and Final and will decide which Team will Win!

-Drake (spinfur)
-Sea (SeaViper)
-Taylor (tswiftlover13)
1544 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Here!
1544 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Here
1544 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome to the Semi Final of Superstar!!!!!
1544 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
There is only room for 1 Team in the Final as the 2 Teams are about to Battle!
1544 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
Let's bring out the Teams!
1544 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
Representing #TeamKat

- Boyce Avenue (Jameslu)
- Hannah Huston (Jameslu)
- Jordan Smith (Brandonh1)
- Beyoncé (Brandonh1)
1544 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
Representing #TeamRyan

- Alisan Porter (Jameslu)
- Brittany J Smith (nahuelqua300)
- Jennifer Hudson (stuartlittle16)
- Pentatonix (Rubes)
1544 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
Now our Team Judges won't be deciding the results tonight but they would still comment.

Instead our 3 Guest Judges will and they will be here for the Semi Final and also the Final and here they are:

-Drake (spinfur)
-Sea (SeaViper)
-Taylor (tswiftlover13)
1544 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
Let's start the Show and first up is #TeamKat with Hannah Huston!
1544 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
Hannah Huston - "When A Man Loves A Woman"

1544 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

I will admit it did seem like you were giving your all vocally in this performance, but I felt like the might have overwhelmed you in a way. I think you were pushing your voice a bit but it just didn’t get there as I really wanted something more. Either more connection, or just more power in general that would really want me to really be impressed by your singing. When I listened to it, it sounded like you were straining your voice some, and it sounded somewhat unpleasant, not saying your performance was unpleasant because you really sounded good throughout, there were just certain moments I was just overall iffy about, so it was an okay performance.
1544 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

*STANDING OVATION* What a way to open the Semi Finale!! Hannah, you really proved that I did the right thing by saving you!! This was a stunning woman and you really showed off your vocals and I'm so lucky to have you on my team!
1544 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

*standing ovation* I can see why you chose this as you got a powerful voice in this performance and it let’s me hear your golden voice. You know what I am kind of surprised you chose this as it got you in the bottom four but there are many valid points as your voice is up there and you do drive the performance down with plenty of emotion behind it.
1544 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
SEA:

Only complaint I have with this is the wavering. You do have a very good voice, and I'm impressed!

open group

Superstar S4 APPS CLOSED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!