This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S3 Show 2: Team Ryan + Kat's Wildcard

Topic » S3 Show 2: Team Ryan + Kat's..

1576 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

*standing ovation* Here you are giving a raw performance in Acapella as I got a deeper meaning of what it takes to sound so well together like this. You managed to give something different every time you perform and this had high energy which is what I like to see and you made the stage your very own as you stood out well and showcased who you are.
1576 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
Next up is Jennifer Hudson!
1576 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
Jennifer Hudson - "Purple Rain"

1576 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

One Word Miss Hudson: POFN
1576 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

*standing ovation* I’m sorry but this performance was just world class and I WAS ASTONISHED AT YOUR HIGH-LEVEL HERE TONIGHT!!!!! I should not see you in the sing off again because this was bone tingling amazing as when you hit those high notes I had chills all over me and you can’t go wrong with Purple Rain as it is your crowning achievement.
1576 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
Our Final Artist is Madilyn Bailey!
1576 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
Madilyn Bailey - "Can't Hold Us"

1576 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

What an amazing way to end the night Madilyn, at first I had seriously wrote you off but after seeing this Wow I think you are a serious threat to do some damage to these big name artists!!
1576 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

*standing ovation* Yes you are the Rap Queen as I did not expect this at all from you as it was a pleasant surprise and YOU ARE TALENTED!!!!! This is what I was looking for in you as you always bring something different and this was that special moment that made you stand out as you can practically do anything which makes you a serious threat in this competition.
1576 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
And that was Team Ryan and let's give them a round of an applause!!!!!
1576 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Okay Alisan may be in danger.
1576 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
Now it is time for the RESULTS!!!!!
1576 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
- Alisan Porter (Jameslu)
- Davina Michelle (spinfur)
- Brittany J Smith (nahuelqua300)
- Jennifer Hudson (stuartlittle16)
- Madilyn Bailey (Rubes)
- Beyoncé (Brandonh1)
- Pentatonix (Rubes)

GL as I am announcing who is in the Top 4 and is through to the next show!
1576 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
The first artist safe is
1576 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
Jennifer Hudson!!!!!

open group

Superstar S4 APPS CLOSED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!