This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S2 Show 4: Team Aili James & Ryan Final Team

Topic » S2 Show 4: Team Aili James..

1598 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
Show 4 for both Team Aili James and Ryan will take place Tuesday at 3pm EST/8pm GMT as the 4 Artists representing each team will be revealed!
1597 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
Superstar and Anything Can Happen will swap times with Superstar now taking place at 4pm EST/9pm GMT!
1597 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Here
1597 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome to Show 4 of Superstar!!!!!
1597 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
Tonight the Final Teams for Aili James and Ryan will be selected to represent them for the Semis while 1 Artist from each Team will sadly just miss out.
1597 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
Let's introduce the Artists from both Teams!
1597 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
#TeamAiliJames
- Ali Caldwell (hellocat)
- Jessica Sanchez (Rubes)
- Samantha Harvey (spinfur)
- MaKenzie Thomas (NicoleF)
- Evvie McKinney (Brandonh1)

#TeamRyan
- Kelly Clarkson (hellocat)
- Koryn Hawthorne (Brandonh1)
- Joshua Ledet (Rubes)
- Kymberli Joye (Rubes)
- Daneliya Tuleshova (hellocat)
1597 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
Tonight you will see performances from both teams and the results will alternate as you have to find out until the very end who the last artist from each team will be.
1597 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
First up is Team Ryan with Kymberli Joye!
1597 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
Kymberli Joye - "Oceans (Where Feet May Fail)"

1597 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*standing ovation and throws hands up and cries* I have to say what I loved most about this performance is you just absolutely sang this song with so much emotion and passion and you really took us all to church. You took me to church and you praised the Lord and you sang this from your heart and the intimacy of this performance is phenomenal. You had some really pretty moments too when you used your softer voice and it just wowed me, honestly speaking Kymberli, I thought you were more than likely going to be eliminated tonight but this performance really just touched my heart and yes I am the emotional judge but this performance really brought me to tears, I applaud you for that!
1597 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

*standing ovation* You are a gem I can see from this because you have risen up and GAVE AN UP AND BEYOND PERFORMANCE!!!!! I want to say that your voice was just on fire as you made each note have their own meaning and you built it up so amazingly and those vocals deserve to have their own rights as the ending was literally out of this world for you.
1597 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
Next up is Kelly Clarkson!
1597 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
Kelly Clarkson - "Love So Soft"

1597 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*standing ovation and dances and sings along* YESSS GIRL! Bring out the inner rapper in you! This performance is honestly just such a vibe and you SANG so GOOOOOD in this! This is slowly becoming one of my favorite performances by you, ever. This was just absolute perfection with your vocals whilst doing an upbeat performance and still having so much soul and power in your performance, amazing Kelly!!!
1597 days 12 hours ago
Brandonh1
Here we go...

open group

Superstar S4 APPS CLOSED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!