This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S1 Show 3: Team Ryan

Topic » S1 Show 3: Team Ryan

1621 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
Show 3 for Team Ryan will take place Monday at 4pm EST/9pm GMT!
1620 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome to Show 3 of Team Ryan!!!!!
1620 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Tonight it is a Double Elimination as 2 Artists must leave and at the end we will find out the 5 Artists who would make it to Team Ryan's Final Show!
1620 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Anyway let's welcome our Artists who are taking part in tonight's show!
1620 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
- Jessie J (hellocat)
- Jennifer Hudson (Rubes)
- Louisa Johnson (Rubes)
- Sam Bailey (Tinkerbelll)
- Savannah Outen (spinfur)
- Kimberly Fransens (chris2pei)
- Rose Short (Rubes)
1620 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
The Top 3 will be Safe while the Bottom 4 are in danger with chatzy deciding which Judge's rankings will count to save one of these Artists while the other 3 will be in the Sing Off with 2 leaving!
1620 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Here!
1620 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Let's start the show and first up is Jennifer Hudson!
1620 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Jennifer Hudson - "I Will Always Love You"

1620 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*standing ovation* Miss Jenifer Hudson came out with powerful vocals and amazed me! I have to say though that this was one of your weaker performances but I just blame the song choice as it's such a big song and has a lot of pauses. You SANG TONIGHT GIRRRRL! And whenever you went for those big notes, you captivated the whole room to enjoy it and SEE YOU IN THE FINALE!!!
1620 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

*standing ovation* Now you are most certainly bringing it here as I love seeing what your vocals can do and here you showed them off. I can see that you were passionately involved with the song which is a key step and watching it was really breath-taking and you made yourself proud and also made me proud in the end.

Word of Advice: Even though I liked your vocal power, I did feel in some parts it did drag on with some notes and I would like to see you go bigger in those vocals and wow me.
1620 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Next up is Kimberly Fransens!
1620 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Kimberly Fransens - "Stone Cold"

1620 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*STANDING OVATION AND THROWS SHOES* THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED! I didn't even know who you were before this but DANG GIRL!!! This was something special that just blew me away and honestly you showed off your wonderful range and impeccable vocals, you were pitch perfect and this is such a hard song to sing and YOU SLAYED GIRRRRL!
1620 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

*standing ovation* I have to clap because you really exceeded yourself today as THIS IS YOUR CROWNING MOMENT!!!!! Here you get to show off your higher vocals and they are so beautiful to watch and this is the perfect setting to show what you are able to do and I’m liking everything I’m seeing as you didn’t hold back here.

Word of Advice: I would like you to give more emotion in your performance as that will make me connect with you, but this was amazing and keep putting in performances like these.
1620 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Next up is Jessie J!

open group

Superstar S4 APPS CLOSED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!