This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 5: Jennifer Hudson

Topic » Audition 5: Jennifer Hudson

1612 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Jennifer Hudson (Rubes) "And I Am Telling You"
1612 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
1000% YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS HOW YOU DELIVER A SENSATIONAL PERFORMANCE THAT GOT ME GLUED ON MY SEAT AND IT CAN'T BE FORGOTTEN BY A LONG SHOT! How can I not love this as those power notes have got me on the edge of my seat and this had everything I wanted and please I'm begging you to choose me as your talent is so special and would be right for my Team!
1612 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
YES YES YES!!!!

*STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES EVERYWHERE* HOW DARE YOU! You just SNATCHED MY WIG! Like MY GOD JHud I could go on for hours about how talented you are because you ARE! What I like most about you is you sing so effortlessly and natural. You are such a natural talent and you sing absolutely amazing! This was ABSOLUTE FIRE!! Please join my team, you're in it for the long haul!
1612 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Jennifer Hudson!
Both Aili James and Ryan said YES to you!
It is now time for you to pick a coach.
1612 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
This was a very hard decision! First off thank you both for turning but I have decided to join the amazing...
#TeamRyan!
1612 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Ryan!

Jennifer Hudson is on #TeamRyan!
1612 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
Yes thank you and I can't wait for this!

open group

Superstar S4 APPS CLOSED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!