This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tengaged Idol S02: Final Submissions

Topic » Tengaged Idol S02: Final..

258 days 10 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Welcome to The Final!! Congrats on making it this far! It’s HONESTLY still anyone's game to win!! SCORES ARE SUPER CLOSE!!!!!!!!!
https://media.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExMmZyanRpYmVtZTUydXQzZHRtemt0djF1aGJvdWZiNWtyMW92M3N3eSZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfYnlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/SZaMZyMaDZ2n0BGOKA/giphy-downsized-large.gif

You will need to submit THREE performances!! 2 New and 1 Reprise.

Final 5:
Coldplay #humanwebjet1
Demi Lovato #Jameslu
Grabriel Henrique #Stuartlittle16
Park Ki-Young #humanwebjet1
Taylor Swift #Stuartlittle16

Final Themes:

1) Empowering Songs
Give me an empowering song. Something that is personal to you and Something that will bring me to my feet!! Has to be a new performance!

2) Free Choice
This is your last theme to earn points as two of you wont make the final performance round so I am giving you all a free theme to give me something spectacular!!! Has to be a new performance!

3) Winners Performance (reprise final 2 performances)
This performance can be any performance from the season, It’s not going to be ranked but will be critiqued. Just like in the real idol in the finale only two of you will make the ‘final reprise performance round’ so at this point based on your overall scores only two of you will get to perform this round and one will win the season.

The deadline will be 24 hours! GOOD LUCK!
258 days 9 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Coldplay

1) Empowering Songs

2) Free Choice

3) Winners Performance

258 days 9 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Park Ki-Young

1) Empowering Songs

2) Free Choice

3) Winners Performance

258 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
Demi Lovato

1. "Commander in Chief"

2. "Give Me Love"

3. "HAPPY ENDING"
257 days 23 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Taylor Swift:

Theme 1:

Theme 2:

Theme 3:
257 days 22 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Gabriel Henrique:

Theme 1:

Theme 2:

Theme 3:

open group

Tengaged Idol Season 3 Coming Soon!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!