This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tengaged Idol S02: Semi Final Results

Topic » Tengaged Idol S02: Semi Final..

260 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
258 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Welcome to the Semi Final live show of the season!
258 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Tonight our Idols will perform twice to earn points towards their overall scores!!
258 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Tonight's themes are: Dedications & Break Up/Love Songs.
258 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Before we begin we have some special guests tonight!! Please welcome our first one to the stage, Beyoncé!
258 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Beyoncé - Proud Mary
258 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*AUDIENCE CHEERS*
258 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Thank you ICON for performing this song!! <333
258 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
ALRIGHT!! Now Let’s see what our idols have in store for us!
258 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
First theme of the night: Dedications!
258 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
OPENING-
258 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Coldplay #humanwebjet1
https://imgur.com/erZhdy7.gif

Dedication: To the moments that have woven themselves into the tapestry of my life, this song holds a special place. With each note, it whispers of laughter, tears, and the countless stories etched in the folds of time.
Song: Clocks
258 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Review: YUSSS!!! This was fun! A great way to start the show tbh! I love your dedication. It felt like you really connected with this song and I love that!! You really know how to put on a great show!! I love everything from the staging to the music ofc and the vocals!!! Great start for tonight!!
258 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
NEXT-
258 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Park Ki-Young #humanwebjet1
https://imgur.com/ZySrdHT.gif

Dedication: Step into a world where time slipped through our fingers, leaving behind fleeting moments and cherished tunes. This song captures the essence of a world that felt too short, yet overflowed with emotion.
Song: Goodbye, A Word That’s Too Short
258 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Review: WOW!!! What a beautiful and haunting song!! Your dedication helped me connect with your song and the title was very eye catching!!  This was a journey you took me on. I was very emotional through most of it. I felt everything you were serving tonight. You have the ability to tell a beautiful story with your voice!! Great work!

open group

Tengaged Idol Season 3 Coming Soon!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!