This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

First Eviction

Topic » First Eviction

1636 days 23 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Last time on "Popular or So Not Popular"...

Season One of the series was announced! With the beginning of a new generation and a new concept, a group of 14 players entered the game to determine who can be deemed popular and who unpopular in the site community.

Without anytime to lose, the houseguests received the first twist of the season, being revealed the game would consist on different phases AND a task to bet their lives by making their first decision: going through the mysterious doors of doom. In the end, Kyle, Tris and Colin won immunity for going through the lucky bedroom. But with such power had to come great responsibility.

At the first competition of the season, it was all about endurance and who wanted safety. Houseguests had to post as many times as possible in their own forums, for the 2 people with the least amount of votes would be put on THE LIST, their games on the chopping block for the first eviction. After 24 hours, the competition closed but it wasn't over WITHOUT ONE! LAST! TWIST! The 3 people who immunity faced another hard decision! By receiving immunity, they were forced to impact in the game by ADDING 15 posts and SUBTRACTING 15 posts each to one person of their choosing. The results led to the first blindside of the season, having a TIE that forced 3 PEOPLE TO BE ON THE BLOCK instead of 2 as expected.

Tonight, it's the first eviction of the season! Who will be deemed "so not popular"? Aimee? Tata? Or DJ? It all happens right here on POPULAR OR SO NOT POPULAR: NEW WORLD!!!
1636 days 23 hours ago
Gilsgirl
Sits
1636 days 23 hours ago
Jasoi
*EATS CAKE*
1636 days 23 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
PYN if u'd like a question :)
1636 days 23 hours ago
Jasoi
Me
1636 days 23 hours ago
Gilsgirl
I want cake there no food in the house
1636 days 23 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Jasoi: How do you like the concept of "Popular or So Not Popular"?
1636 days 23 hours ago
Jasoi
How do you like the concept of "Popular or So Not Popular"?

I see Survivor City Vibes.Call up subfriend rn to see if this is legal
1636 days 23 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
I-...... we better move on to the next question lol
1636 days 23 hours ago
Gilsgirl
I need food
1636 days 23 hours ago
Jasoi
NopalitoLegend01
I-...... we better move on to the next question lol

Dont make me call subfriend to cancel the ss
1636 days 23 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Annette- In a game that's based on popularity, how hard do you think it is to adapt to that concept?
1636 days 23 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Jasoi, don't push them buttons mmmhmmm I'm watching u
1636 days 23 hours ago
Gilsgirl
I don't think it's hard at all if your a social person. But if your not then it would be super hard to adapt.
1636 days 23 hours ago
lhooper902976
Eats some fried chicken gizzards and hearts
1636 days 23 hours ago
Jasoi
subfriend
Played: 575 times
Last Activity: 0 min ago

>:)

open group

Popular Or So Not Popular-Day 8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!