This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 12 - Week 9 Veto

Topic » Season 12 - Week 9 Veto

283 days 8 hours ago
NanoNerd
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ         𝗩𝗲𝘁𝗼 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿𝘀        ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

Jay (teamclay) 🔑 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱
Princess (princesspretty) ❓ 𝗡𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗲
Mackey (Mackey) ❓ 𝗡𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗲
Josh (joshgillespie)
Saturn (Pekka)
Abel (Russell11)

The competition will start at 4:00 PM today.
283 days 8 hours ago
teamclay
Hello checking in 🫶🏼
283 days 8 hours ago
princesspretty
hello
283 days 8 hours ago
Pekka
Howdy!
283 days 8 hours ago
Pekka
Is this enough?
283 days 8 hours ago
NanoNerd
Yeah, but Abel is currently active so I’m seeing if he will be able to check in
283 days 8 hours ago
NanoNerd
Even if he doesn’t we can do today’s competition with just 3
283 days 8 hours ago
Russell11
Mwah 😘
283 days 8 hours ago
NanoNerd
There he is! Alrighty, we have 4 players today!

Mackey and Josh are automatically disqualified for not being here. Let’s get started!
283 days 8 hours ago
princesspretty
https://i.gifer.com/5tp8.gif
283 days 8 hours ago
NanoNerd
This competition is called “𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻”. Here’s how it works.

The returning players will know that at this stage in the game, Zingbot would make an appearance to zing the remaining houseguests. However… Zingbot is in trouble. He has been captured and is in desperate need of rescue.

In order to free Zingbot of capture, we must first assemble a team of mighty heroes that will venture out on this dangerous quest. That is where you all come in.
283 days 8 hours ago
NanoNerd
I have 12 different heroes that I will be presenting to you one at a time. Each hero has their own unique name, look, and stats. They all have a number indicating their strength, bravery and intelligence individually. Each number is between 1 and 100, with 100 being the best and 1 being the worst.

For example, a heroes stats may be:

Strength: 100
Bravery: 100
Intelligence: 1

This hero would be a goldmine in the strength and bravery stat, but intelligence would be terrible.
283 days 8 hours ago
NanoNerd
You all are working to assemble your own party of heroes. You want to get the heroes with the best stats in your party. You’ll each have a total of 10,000 coins you can use to auction for each hero one at a time. Regular auction rules apply for each hero, with the auction ending once I say “sold” after no more bids have been made. In the event that no one auctions for a hero, it will automatically go to the player with the LEAST amount of money for free.

The game ends when you all have 4 heroes in each of your parties. At that point, I will tally up the total stats that your party contains. The party with the highest overall stats will win its leader the Power of Veto!

I know that was a lot of rules to go over, so if you have any questions or anything you want to address, please ask me now.
283 days 8 hours ago
princesspretty
dont u fear, princess is here
https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/45e35feb-dd85-4aec-9f8d-79b7f9573776/ddvgoht-a59e91d3-fd62-40c1-8af6-cbee1a79596a.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQ1ZTM1ZmViLWRkODUtNGFlYy05ZjhkLTc5YjdmOTU3Mzc3NlwvZGR2Z29odC1hNTllOTFkMy1mZDYyLTQwYzEtOGFmNi1jYmVlMWE3OTU5NmEuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.SJxIN30eKeZ3dggUvoI_zpdG-R5wi1UBdBuGA-Uiu84.gif
283 days 8 hours ago
Pekka
PLS
283 days 8 hours ago
Pekka
The overall highest of all stats? Or like each individual stat?

open group

Nano’s Big Brother 13 (Apps Open!)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!