This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 12 - Week 8 Veto

Topic » Season 12 - Week 8 Veto

300 days 12 hours ago
NanoNerd
He literally changed to the correct answer before I posted round results! How is that so hard to understand?!
300 days 12 hours ago
Russell11
not the caps, poor baby is fed up
300 days 12 hours ago
Pekka
Nano. You have him another chance, I should get one like what?
300 days 12 hours ago
Russell11
anywho next round?
300 days 12 hours ago
Pekka
I’m fed up with nano just offering lifelines to everyone but me.
300 days 12 hours ago
NanoNerd
I did not give him another chance. Technically Shaney should’ve been eliminated that round, but technically HE got another chance because you were complaining over Abel getting the correct answer.
300 days 12 hours ago
Russell11
exactly Nano TELL HIM
300 days 12 hours ago
Pekka
Fine can’t wait to see able comp out every week
300 days 12 hours ago
NanoNerd
Saturn, I’m fed up with you. You’ve literally tied to pull this crap every time you don’t get your way. Just act like an adult and accept that you didn’t win this competition.
300 days 12 hours ago
Pekka
I thought since able pressured you into letting him have another shot I could do the same thing. Sorry.
300 days 12 hours ago
Russell11
300 days 12 hours ago
Shanathon
I'm here
300 days 12 hours ago
NanoNerd
Lmao Abel didn’t pressure anyone. I saw that he technically changed his answer before I posted round results, so I made things fair and said that he wasn’t eliminated. We even redid the round and he was eliminated anyway, before you were… so why are you complaining?

Also, not you literally admitting you were trying to manipulate me.
300 days 12 hours ago
Pekka
I’m literally dropping it. Stop it Jesus Christ y’all have no shame bullying a child

open group

Nano’s Big Brother 13 (Apps Open!)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!