This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 12 - Week 5 HOH

Topic » Season 12 - Week 5 HOH

306 days 15 hours ago
Russell11
Congrats Loosey girl!
306 days 15 hours ago
NanoNerd
That’s the thing… this video was under a minute so it was automatically turned into a short. I had no way to make it readily available
306 days 15 hours ago
humanwebjet1
The other links you posted we could all click it from on here, but this one was different with a link. Soo...
306 days 15 hours ago
LooseyLaduca
Yeah it came up as blue text for me too
306 days 15 hours ago
Russell11
2 min agoPekka
I’ll speak when I want. I’m not a sheep, not that you know anything abt that

I’m a sheep bc I saved Loosey? Then you’re a dumb bitch for not nominating me LOL
306 days 15 hours ago
Pekka
Get her jade
306 days 15 hours ago
NanoNerd
The other links you posted we could all click it from on here, but this one was different with a link. Soo...

That’s what I’m saying. It was under a minute long so it was automatically turned into a short. I have no way of making shorts readily available with one click, so there wasn’t anything I could do.

There were other songs I had planned from different categories that were also shorts, and they would’ve been the same thing.
306 days 15 hours ago
humanwebjet1
A warning about the blue link would have been nice.

But I'm good with it congrats to Loosey it was a fun comp for sure.
306 days 15 hours ago
Mackey
hi am i late
306 days 15 hours ago
LooseyLaduca
Alright well I'm going to bed ill talk more in the morning bc it's legit almost midnight rn

open group

Nano’s Big Brother 13 (Apps Open!)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!