This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[TTRM 2] Episode 9

Topic » [TTRM 2] Episode 9

1064 days 21 hours ago
turney1805
ROUND 3 RESULTS

003 - brosky17 (Brenden K)
112 - HowLovely (Lukey B)
113 - MmabatlokoaMolefe (Dylan H)
002 - Natepresnell (Daniel A)

OUT - Eilish (Bryan J)
OUT - iSandeh (Sandy B)

Daniel, you paid the least in taxes, please sit out.
1064 days 21 hours ago
turney1805
ROUND 4 STARTS NOW

YOU HAVE 2 MINUTES TO PAY YOUR TAXES FOR THIS ROUND IN YOUR CONFESSIONAL. ONCE YOU SEND AN AMOUNT IT IS LOCKED.
1064 days 21 hours ago
turney1805
ROUND 4 RESULTS

101 - brosky17 (Brenden K)
096 - HowLovely (Lukey B)
097 - MmabatlokoaMolefe (Dylan H)

OUT - Natepresnell (Daniel A)
OUT - Eilish (Bryan J)
OUT - iSandeh (Sandy B)

Lukey, paid the least in taxes, please sit out.
1064 days 21 hours ago
brosky17
Dylan has 0 lmfao right?
1064 days 21 hours ago
turney1805
ROUND 5 STARTS NOW

YOU HAVE 2 MINUTES TO PAY YOUR TAXES FOR THIS ROUND IN YOUR CONFESSIONAL. ONCE YOU SEND AN AMOUNT IT IS LOCKED.
1064 days 21 hours ago
turney1805
FINAL RESULTS

110 - brosky17 (Brenden K)
000 - MmabatlokoaMolefe (Dylan H)

OUT - HowLovely (Lukey B)
OUT - Natepresnell (Daniel A)
OUT - Eilish (Bryan J)
OUT - iSandeh (Sandy B)

Congratulations Brenden, you have won this competition and are SAFE for the round. In addition to being safe, you now have control of the Power Vote, meaning your vote counts twice this round.

Voting Instructions coming up.
1064 days 21 hours ago
brosky17
For Akshar
1064 days 21 hours ago
turney1805
VOTING ROOM INSTRUCTIONS

As the winner of the last mission, Brenden is the only player who is SAFE. Everyone else is eligible to be sent into Armageddon. Now let me explain how this will work...

Each player will have to vote in one player to send into Armageddon. All of your votes, except for the vote of the winning player, will count as one vote. The vote of the winning player will count as two votes.

If you do not send in a vote, then your vote will be counted as a SELF-VOTE, with a penalty in Armageddon. Additionally, you will be eligible to be called out by ANY player who is voted in regardless.

At the voting deadline, I will reveal two things:

1. The player who received the MOST votes.
3. Any player who voted in the player who received the most votes.

Once the player with the most votes has been revealed, they will then be able to call out any player who voted them into Armageddon.

Meaning, when you vote for a player, you had better be ready to take them out yourself.

The player sent in will have only a short amount of time to make their decision depending on the time of the day. If the time limit is exceeded then Random.Org will choose a team to call out and the voted-in team will receive a SEVERE penalty.

Once you send a vote, you CANNOT change, it is LOCKED.

Voting starts now and you have until the deadline you were given in your confessional. You may vote for anyone but Brenden or yourself.
1064 days 16 hours ago
turney1805
VOTING RESULTS

The votes are in and I can reveal that the player with the most votes is...
1064 days 16 hours ago
turney1805
BRYAN.

Bryan, you have received the most votes and will be going into Armageddon.

However, you get to pick who you go against.

You may call out these players...

Lukey
Sandy [Self Voted due to Missing Deadline- Strike 1]
Daniel

Brenden also voted for you but you cannot call him out. Those 3 players above are the ONLY players you may call out into Armageddon.

Honestly, you have until 4 PM PST (7 PM EST) Saturday to announce who you are calling out.
1064 days 4 hours ago
turney1805
Bryan has decided to call out LUKEY.

Bryan and Lukey, one of you will be leaving the game tonight. For this elimination, you will do it one on one with either me or Christian in your confessional. You will be given instructions when you are ready to start.

You have 24 hours to complete this elimination but an extension can be granted if needed
1063 days 17 hours ago
turney1805
ARMAGEDDON

For this episode, our match-up  is as followed:

Bryan J. (Eilish) vs Lukey (HowLovely)

The name of this elimination is “Set, Match!”

This elimination is a timed race. The player who completes the challenge in a quicker time will win. The loser will be eliminated.

When you compete, you will be given a board of 9 symbols. Each symbol shows a shape on a background. There are 3 possible shapes, 3 possible colors, and 3 possible background colors.

You will be required to find all of the “Matches” on the board in the quickest time.

A match is defined as follows:
Each of the three characteristics is either the SAME ON ALL SYMBOLS, or is DIFFERENT ON ALL 3 SYMBOLS.

For example:
https://gyazo.com/59d410aacd45b28889bf2c72b53012e5
This is a match because the shapes are all identical, the background colors are all identical, and the shape colors are all different.
Because all 3 of the properties are either identical or all distinct, they form a match.

https://gyazo.com/57b8bb88db2ad7b6cd38e74e6503f245
These pictures do NOT form a match. They have identical shapes and distinct colors, they are not all identical or distinct background colors, because there are 2 blue backgrounds and 1 red.

You will attempt to find all matches on the board in the quickest time.

To call a set, you must say the three numbers in the set. To call a specific symbol, you must say the corresponding number:

1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9

If you are correct, we will say CORRECT and you can call out another one. If you are incorrect, you will get a 15 second penalty.

If you believe you have gotten all possible matches on a board, then you must tell me “SET.” “SET” refers to when you believe there are no more matches remaining on the board. If you are correct, you will move on to the next board.

IMPORTANT: I WILL NOT MOVE YOU ON TO THE NEXT BOARD UNTIL YOU HAVE GOTTEN ALL MATCHES AND CALLED “SET.”

You will have 3 boards to complete. Both players in the duel will get the same boards, and the player to complete the boards in the quickest time wins!

TIME PENALTIES:
Answering with an incorrect match: +15 seconds
Incorrect “SET” Call: +15 seconds
Answering with a match already given: +15 seconds

HINTS:
Asking for the number of matches on a board: +60 seconds (1 minute)
Giving a match that is not yet found: +100 seconds (1 minute, 40 seconds)

When you are ready to play please contact message your production chat.
1063 days 17 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS

Bryan//Eilish

ROUND 1
6:58:06
7:01:14

Round 1 Time: 3:08

ROUND 2
7:11:55
7:16:14

Round 2 Time: 4:19 + 0:15 = 4:34

ROUND 3
7:23:49
7:26:23

Round 3 Time: 2:34

TOTAL: 3:08 + 4:34 + 2:34 = 9:16

Lukey//HowLovely

ROUND 1
6:52:59
6:57:28

Round 1 Time: 4:29 + 0:30 = 4:59

ROUND 2
7:02:07
7:11:11

Round 2 Time: 9:04 + 0:45 = 9:49

ROUND 3
7:17:06
7:23:09

Round 3 Time: 6:03

TOTAL TIME: 4:59 + 9:49 + 6:03 = 20:51

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Bryan, you have won Armageddon and will remain in the game! Go re-join the others.

Lukey, this officially ends your time in TTRM2 and you are now the fourth member of the jury. Let me just say how tragic this is for so many reasons. You really outperformed and went above and beyond what I expected from you, and I am SO grateful that you played. Christian and I thoroughly enjoyed your presence in this game and loved your confessionals. Although this is so tragic, we are still proud of you.

Go ahead and say your goodbyes.

open group

Turney Time Reality Mix 3 [Apply Now]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!