This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[TTRM 1] Episode 13- I've Had The Time of My Life

Topic » [TTRM 1] Episode 13- I've Had..

1091 days 7 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Krista: “mr. soccer: i did want your ass out day 1 yes i did so jan's connection definitely saved you and it was a pleasure to work with you here and in ETC. you clearly dominated physically and socially so what do you think your WORST or FLOP move was?”

My worst move was not getting Jimmy out over ray when me and Absol had power. Basically, I knew ray was after me and I played a safer game by eliminating him here. I think if Jimmy had went here, I would’ve lost his jury vote BUT I do think it would’ve made the end of the game turn out different and given me a better chance to win.
1091 days 7 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Absol: “scotty you were really funny this game and we sorta worked together too which was fun. i think my favorite part of this game was me ruining me and noah's game in crash pad to try and save face after like, never voting with you. anyways my question for you is why did you vote me out??? did you really think i was a bigger threat than jimmy?? :o i want to hear YOUR thought process!”

You were my favorite person to talk to in this game hands down. To answer your question...Simply put...Yes. I did think you were a bigger threat. I felt if I had voted Jimmy out, that Jimmy, Devin, Jacob, Ray, and Nicky would all vote for you guaranteed. I felt Jimmy was a little more disliked by some of those people that might vote based more on gameplay that emotionally so that is why I felt it was better to get you out because you were a bigger threat.

However, I do think me voting out jan would’ve given me the best shot to win so that might have even been a bigger mistake.
1091 days 7 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Jacob: “ Scott -
I am not shocked at all to see you here. You ran a lot of the game. If I were to vote purely on how the game went after I was eliminated, my vote would probably be for you. However, I honestly had an awful time playing with you during my time in the game. Your tunnel vision on Ray early on is what directly caused me to be nominated during the BB round and caused my closest ally to be evicted. This is also the reason I flipped following that. After the entire alliance voted to evict me, no one from it reached out until an hour or so before votes for the unanimous round were due. I felt like the odd one out and so voted with the alliance that had chosen to save me. By the time you brought me to the new alliance, my vote had already been cast. Had I not convinced you all to vote Kelly for lols, you would have been voted out at the end of that format. And it would have been because of your own actions. I obviously don't blame you for targeting Ray, but you did it at the expense of your own allies. You are also the reason I was eliminated, although I don't hold that against you too much as multiple powers were used. Still, I made a big move that kept you safe and the favor wasn't returned. Being a physical powerhouse comes with consequences if the other areas of your game are lacking.”

Jacob, to be honest, I didn’t realize how upset you were. I seriously figured that whichever of you or Sean stayed, would still be loyal to me and work with me moving forward. I had no idea the anger and resentment you had toward me until now? I saved sean because I thought you were more connected with people on the “other side” which would hurt me later on. I figured Sean would help me more which is why I saved him over you.

As far as the round kelly went, I don’t felt you controlled us. I had already messaged several people on my side AND Absol and Nicky on the other side to make sure I wasn’t going anywhere. I had actually told them to vote for me FIRST so I wouldn’t be eliminated Bc I knew how that round would go. Ray and them would eliminate all my allies first and then have a unan vote on me. So I had already struck deals with Nicky and Absol and them to vote me. That’s why Kelly’s one vote was on me because I told him to vote me and in return, our side would vote him. I thought it would tie in the first vote but y’all switched to kelly. I love kelly but him going didnt necessarily hurt me Bc he’s so random and you never know what he’ll do.

As far as your elimination, you weren’t my first choice at all to go. I was surprised you didn’t stay loyal and maybe that is my fault for not reaching out to you more and repairing damage but I honestly did not realize how you felt so I apologize for making it seemed like you were ostracized
1091 days 6 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Riddy: “Scott - You honestly did amazing. I appreciate the whole “I didn’t want to bs you by being fake” thing. My question for you is: over half this game you were feuding with Ray and y’all were pretty much going after each other or whoever the closest person you could get was. This in turn allowed ppl like me, and others to scoot on by with our duos. Do you regret this? Do you think you could of left Ray alone for a few rounds to get smarter targets out or are you content with what you did and how you got here?”

I think targeting ray openly so much was more beneficial than detrimental. Yes it kept obvious duos but it also didn’t make me as much of a target to other people. It also allowed those duos to be more of a target later on in the game. Plus, getting ray out made the game easier for me so I didn’t really see much harm in doing it. Plus ray is competent and good at challenges so he’s also a physical threat too. If it had been someone weaker without as many connections, I wouldn’t have cared as much about going after them so much.

I don’t really regret much in this game but I do think I’ll get 2/3 just based off of who is on the jury. I appreciate your kind words tho!
1091 days 6 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Willi: “Scott:
I think it won’t go unnoticed that you may have been the best physically, but I do believe you are truly masterful when it comes to your social game. I was amazed how everyone outside our alliance listened to you. Truly masterful and I do firmly believe you played the best game”

I love you so much King <3 it was great playing with you and had a really fun time doing so
1091 days 2 hours ago
BB5lover
Willie: "Jimmy Oh Jimmy, We were at ODDS all season long but that’s what honestly made the game fun for me personally. We had drama, we had a 3 hour unaired fight and it was honestly so funny. I do think you have the underdog story going for you so I see you winning and that’s perfectly okay, you did great. What is one regret you have from this game?

Our unaired 3 hour fight was probably the most iconic fight of my group game history... I remembr working and then thinking it ended.. only to look back at my laptop 2 minutes later to see another comment LMFAO

I have a quite a few regrets. I think my main one would be not reading directions clearly. I know that sounds simple and boring.... but there were 2 or 3 times the producers MOCKED me for not being able to read simple directions.
1091 days ago
DarkTyphoon23
HELLO HI SORRY I AM HERE STORY OF MY LIFE IN THIS GAME WORK GOT IN THE WAY I SHALL ANSWER Qs IN FEEBLE ATTEMPTS BUT HERE GOES!
1091 days ago
DarkTyphoon23
jan my little sweetie pie dumpling sugar plum: your ass is looking a little flat from sitting back all season but what would you say your strategy was and the biggest move that came along with it?

krista my love - while my ass be a little deflated from sitting back, i would say this still-voluminous ass was the GLUE that held our four-person alliance together that essentially paved the way for much of this game. my strategy essentially was letting all the big personalities and gamers target and eat each other alive and using everyone else as shields while performing well enough in challenges so that i was not really eligible for being eliminated nor being targeted by others. i also made myself a viable option to always be an ally to be worked with. while no BIG move was made from this, i was hardly ever a big target in anyone's eyes and that let me move on by to the finals.
1091 days ago
DarkTyphoon23
jan i do not give you points for devin and jimmy being paranoid idiots sorry like obviously we should have voted willie but nobody listened to me because i was the only person in that alliance who was loyal. but you are ok and i am glad we like kinda worked together even though it didn't really... amount to much. oh also you are still really rude for putting me LAST on your list like that hurt. i have no question for you but if you give me one (1) compliment i would consider voting for you

miss absolita: oh absolutely i do not credit myself for not being targeted for that LMAO, but wanted to include that in to highlight how my game was not as erratic and mistakes were not really MADE and that his paranoia and erraticness caused the downfall of an alliance that should've easily trumped our obvious four person one. and LMAO i MEAN that list was after we had our spats and before we decided to try to look out for each other!

one compliment to get ur vote though is that you have one of THE sharpest and most creative wits i've seen, not just on in this game, but on TG itself. and despite it being razor-like, it's done in a rather.... endearing way like yes you tore me to shreds and still find myself being a fan
1090 days 23 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
Jan -
I don't have much to say for you. You played the safest, most boring game, but also didn't have any mistakes to my knowledge. You're the only one I felt genuinely reached out to me after the unanimous round. I don't think you'll win, and I don't think you expect to. I'm going to sit on my vote for a bit to see how other responses go, but if I'm feeling bitter when I cast my vote then my vote will be for you.

hello hello jacob! yes that's right - i don't really expect to win LOL but hey doesn't hurt to still try. i was genuine when i reached out to you after big brother, as i did still want to work with you moving forward and felt i could still trust you, despite me evicting you because i've known sean longer, but i felt that when we did talk for those couple rounds after, we were really establishing something before your exit, at least on my end

i totally acknowledge that my game was safe and boring, but like you mentioned, no mistakes were really made on my end. so to quote, if it ain't broke, why fix it. while yes boring, it was effective and got me here safely, so there was really no need for play balls-to-the-wall and make unnecessary big moves just for the sake of making big moves
1090 days 23 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
Jan, what move did you make by yourself?

hey nicky - ok so gonna give a copout lame answer LOL as there wasn't really many opportunities to make moves at the later half of the game due to me not winning power/eliminations being determined by challenges. but i was the one that suggested to vote out ridster during the big brother brasil round, as absol had approached me to look out for each other and wanted to try to save him and have him vote ridster also despite his two penalty votes, ridster was really the only one at that point i was not aligned in some fashion with, and to see if you'd show your cards between picking the two

but then krista snatched that away and no one else aside from my alliance followed through with that plan LMAO so... the one move i did try to execute flopped lmao
1090 days 23 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
Jan - I respect the game you played. You got to the end with your #1 which is what I was trying to do. Regardless, seeing how the other two finalist had to win multiple competitions to either save themselves or make sure their target went home, did you ever think about cutting Scott to pad your resume? If not why?

thanks devin! honestly i did from time to time (sorry scott lol), i knew scott was the more dynamic player between the two of us, but then i also recognized that he also did not have the best connections with the jury due to his outspokenness gameplay requiring him to cut people he was good with along the way if he wanted stay true to our four-person alliance. even though the opportunity never presented itself, ultimately i wanted to also stay loyal to scott as we were tight from the get-go and i wanted to honor that
1090 days 23 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
Jan:
You are honestly the sweetest person I have like ever met, I know you know, me and you played a similar game and you did your absolute best. What’s one game defining move that you made, that secured you the final 3 spot?

WILLIE ilysm dad <3 so i wouldn't really say i had like THAT one defining move that was like the capstone of my game this season; my game was a lot more subtle and had many more little moves along the way that kept me essentially always safe in this game and allowed me to get here
1090 days 1 hour ago
GentlemanG
I've Had The Time of My Life
1090 days 1 hour ago
Absol
hai

open group

Turney Time Reality Mix 3 [Apply Now]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!