This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[TTRM 1] Episode 12- Well You Survived This Long

Topic » [TTRM 1] Episode 12- Well You..

1095 days 12 hours ago
turney1805
Format: Survivor

This round will be played like a classic round of Survivor. There will be an Immunity Challenge and a Tribal Council.

Players will be asked to complete Fallen Tributes for the fallen players throughout the game. You must write one tribute about each fallen player to this point. After you have completed Fallen Tributes, you will proceed to the Immunity Challenge.

The winner of the Immunity Challenge will be safe from elimination. Following the Immunity Challenge, we will head to Tribal Council. Players can discuss who they will vote out. All players are eligible to be voted out except for the winner of the IC. The player with the most votes will be eliminated from the game. In the event of a tie, we will have ONE revote before going to rocks.
1094 days 11 hours ago
sjsoccer88
FALLEN TRIBUTES (Pre-Jury):

16th - Galaxies: We didn't talk much this game seeing as you were an early boot, but I do think we would've worked well together. You did not even take the quiz, and for a format like this game where you have ample time to do each round and how good of a host Turney (ig Christian too) are, it is kinda a slap in the face to them and the rest of us (and those who did not get a spot this season).

15th - LaFierceBrittany2: Brittany. You know I absolutely adore you and unfortunately you got paired up with an inactive partner and got screwed because of it. You definitely did not deserve this, but I'm sure most of us know how it feels to get out in a group game by means that are out of our control.

14th - ShazamTheThird: Jake, you were a such a nice guy and unfortunately, I had to go against you here in the elimination. I did not think you were the easiest person to get matched up against, but I did think you were the easiest to get votes on and I played it safer than risk getting someone "weaker" in and it backfiring on me. Purely strategic to target you here and I don't regret it because I don't think I would be sitting where I am otherwise.

13th - smi9127: Sean <3 It was so much fun working with you this game. It was such a difficult decision between you and Jacob in the vote. That round was so bad as I do not think it was a good move by the HoH to put you two up right then. I did save you in the vote and was sad to see you go.

12th - Kelly0412: I still LOL at what happened this round. I swear I had no idea about what they were doing and if it wasn't for Jacob leaking and turning all the votes against you, this game would be way different. I probably wouldn't be in the Final 4 because you would've caused so much chaos had you not been eliminated in this round. I do think this was a top 3 moment for me in any group game though. Much love as always

11th - WitZ: Ehhh. Honestly, we started ok and then quickly were against each other and I do think this was more your doing than mine. I was so happy that you approached me early in this season because I was like "ok great. someone no one would expect me to work with, etc." I normally try to find someone like that and stay loyal to them because it tends to work out best for me. I quickly realized that you had pretty much gone around and had a similar conversation with other people. After the first challenge, where you refused to share some information (that I had already gathered so I was just seeing how much you trusted me), I realized that we weren't going to work that closely together. You then sheeped Ray and sent me in the next round into the elimination and then wished everyone else luck in the veto competition for the big brother round but me. I can't lie and say I was sad to see you go but I would like us to make amends and see if we'd be able to work together in another game with different people.
1094 days 11 hours ago
sjsoccer88
FALLEN TRIBUTES (Jury):

10th - Answerable: Well, Jacob. I really wanted you, me, Sean, and Jan to stick together to the end of this game. Obviously that got split up in the Big Brother round. What surprised me the most was that you decided to go after Kelly in the Unan round and basically take the info you gathered from our chat, and devise your own plan. I totally respect big game moves but I don't think it was in your best interest to do that (at least to Kelly of all people). It just made it harder moving forward for us all and I am still not sure where things went wrong but as I told you before, I don't hold any ill will toward you over it and it was nice sorta catching up and playing together after all these years.

9th - GentlemanG: LOL. I don't even know where to begin or what to say. I pretty much said how I felt when you left and I stand by it. I've seen several blogs about you recently and it sort of felt good to know that it's a common consensus about how you are as a person. I was hoping your exit from this game would make you grow up a little and do some reflecting but I'm not sure that it has. Regardless, you came for me in this game and I had to return the favor. I really do not hate you, but you were too much of a threat to my personal game for you to stay. I knew if you were gone, my path to the Final 4 and hopefully Final 3 would be SO much easier and you were the biggest threat to me getting there.

8th - Ridster: Welp. We just ended up on different sides this game. We had a short conversation at one point in the game and that was about that. It basically got down to a point where I had the 3-4 I was with and loyal to and everyone else had to go. I did want to talk to you more but I did not want to come across fake and make unnecessary game talk that I would just betray and go back on. I would definitely love to catch up after the game is over.

7th - NotNicky333: I love you to death Nicky. You are someone I always find myself trusting and wanting to work with in games. This was the biggest turning point in the game for me because I knew that you, Jimmy, and Absol would vote together as would Krista, Willie, and Jan. This put me more in the middle than I think anyone else. Unfortunately, I felt closer to the latter group and went along to put you and jimmy up together. I do hate you went here because I think you have my back more than Jimmy ultimately would/will but you were also a very strong game threat as was Jimmy so it wasn't worst scenario for me. I do think if a few rounds earlier had gone differently, I feel like we would both be sitting here instead and working the closest together. <3

6th - Willie: Willieeeee. Ilsym. Honestly, we've always had respect for each other but this was the first time I had the pleasure to actually work closely with you in a game and I am so glad we got that chance. I knew keeping you over other people was good for my game for two reasons. One is I knew I didn't need to worry about your loyalty and that you'd be riding this thing out to the end with me. Secondly, I figured I could beat you in most challenges so if there was a round where the lowest scorer or something got eliminated, then it would be easier to beat you than say a Nicky, Ray, etc. Regardless, we slayed this game and I cannot wait to talk to you more outside of the game <3

5th - Krista: This one is so funny to me. The fact we actually worked together in a game and closely at that is remarkable. Coming into this game, if I had to pick two people that I knew were after me, I would've saved you and Ray. One I was right about, the other...thankfully not. I loved talking to you in this game and really think you are such a funny person. Even though we've had a rough past, the most important thing I took from this game was us at least getting on neutral terms (in my eyes at least). I'm hoping this could continue in the future if we find ourselves in a game together again.
1094 days 10 hours ago
BB5lover
Pre-Jury Portion

16th Galaxy- The round you went home was ultimately your own fault. You bringing Brittany down with you hurts even more……. Hope in future group games you pay attention to deadlines!

15th Brittany- Queen. The fact that you are so well known amongst the group game community shows how strong of a player you truly are. You did not get a fair shake in this one at all. Moving forward make sure you pick stronger partners!!

14th Jake- I don’t think we spoke in this game. If it wasn’t for a feud between Ray and I, I do think that you would have stayed out of the elimination in this round.

13th Smi- My first move I made in this game. It’s funny how quickly games can change around. During Whodunnit, Devin and I knew that you were funneling information to Scott and Jan and that is why they won. When I won HoH in BB, my initial targets were Krista and William and once Scott won PoV, I knew I had to make my move as you were playing the middle too hard. In the tiebreaker, I wanted to save you. However, I knew you would 100% work with the other side had you stayed and I knew Jacob was more of an option as an ally.

12th Ben- I’m an idiot. I genuinely thought voting you first would mean you were safe as I never thought Krista or Scott would vote you out. I do see them sacrificing you as one of their strongest plays though as it flipped the balance of power to their side. Once again, I want to reiterate how dumb I was this round.

11th James- Once again, I was even more of an idiot here. The only reason you went home was because the vote was a vote to save and not a vote to evict. My mail was literally, “I vote Willie and block Krista” – that was my mail verbatim. Unfortunately, I won that round and my dumbass vote counted twice and sent you home in a tie. I really ruined the season on this one vote and I blame myself.
1094 days 10 hours ago
BB5lover
10th Jacob- You made some mighty big moves with the hand you were dealt. After Sean left, you. clearly felt alone and it showed by your sporadic gameplay. I think if you were to play the middle after Seans departure instead of playing balls to the wall you would still be here. It was great catching up with you after so long.

9th Ray- Thinking about the time I told you I was renominating you if Krista/Willie came off.... imagine how different his game would have been.

8th Devin- Wouldn't be here without you. 11 years of friendship.

7th Nicky- We always work together in games and I'm really happy we were forced to play together again. You are extremely loyal to the people you are with and I appreciate that. When it was 6 v 1 when you went home, I tried psyching you out in the challenge to gain an upperhand. I hope you didnt take this to heart.

6th Willie- Our 3 hours of fighting kept this game alive and the ratings pulsing. Good game.

5th Krista- We just are never on the same side in games and I knew you would pick others over me so thats why I didn't respond night 1. I do hope one day we work together and maybe then we can stop the narrative that we are mortal enemies.
1094 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
Come on in guys, and welcome to today's immunity challenge. This will determine who makes the FINAL THREE and faces the jury in this game.

Today's challenge is called Survivor Pyramid.

Step 1:
You must post "Runs up Step 1", "Runs up Step 2" all the way to step 20. It must be spelled correctly, and must be done in separate posts.  I'll make separate forums for only this step.

Step 2:
I'll then give you each a word scramble through mails.  This scramble will be a phrase that can be either related to Survivor or from this season.  You will be mailing me your answer.

Step 3:
After completing your scrambles, you must come here, and post "Climbs Ladder 1", going until ladder 5. However, you can only post the next climb action 1 minute after the previous one has been posted.

Step 4:
You must then get three individuals outside the game to post your name or username in the finale forum.  I'll update you here how you're getting on with that aspect.  NOBODY WHO PLAYED THIS SEASON CAN HELP YOU IN THIS PART OR ANY WHITE LEVELS!

Step 5:
The final step, I will send you a jigsaw puzzle.  Once you've completed the puzzle post your screenshot with your profile in the forum and then post, "CLAIMS IMMUNITY" in a separate post from your completed puzzle.

The first person to complete all these parts in order first wins immunity and guarantees themselves a 1 in 3 shot of winning this game.  The rest will be vulnerable at tribal tonight where one of you will be final member of the jury.

**Rules**

- For the spam portion an individual can only help a person once.
1094 days 9 hours ago
BB5lover
im ready
1094 days 9 hours ago
sjsoccer88
im ready
1094 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
counting down!
1094 days 9 hours ago
BB5lover
gl scott
1094 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
1094 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
1094 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
1094 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
GO!
1094 days 9 hours ago
BB5lover
Runs up Step 1
1094 days 9 hours ago
BB5lover
Runs up Step 2

open group

Turney Time Reality Mix 3 [Apply Now]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!