This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[TTRM 1] Episode 10- Now Christian/Andrew, Dueling is Out of Fashion

Topic » [TTRM 1] Episode 10- Now..

1101 days 23 hours ago
turney1805
Format: The Challenge- The Duel

In this round, we will be playing the MTV Challenge, the Duel. Although a simple format, unless you win the challenge, you are in danger of being eliminated.

For the first part of this round, there will be a challenge. The winner of the challenge will be the only player who is safe. They will start the Duel Selection process.

During the Duel Selection Process, the winner will pick someone to be safe; then that person will pick someone. This cycle will continue until one person is left unsaved. The player who is left unsaved will then be able to pick ANY player except the winner of the Challenge to join them in the Duel.

The two players in the Duel will compete in a challenge where the winner will remain in the game while the loser will be eliminated.
1101 days 22 hours ago
turney1805
DAILY CHALLENGE

The name of this mission is "1 Hour Melee".

In this challenge, you will have to mail both hosts once every 5 minutes for ONE HOUR, meaning if you do it perfectly, you should get a score of 12 in mails sent.

To start your time you must mail me: START MY ONE HOUR NOW

After that, for each mail, you must send in: CHECK-IN MAIL. The first one being 5 minutes after you started the hour. Then each following mail needs to be 5 minutes apart from your previous mail.

Now you are not only being scored on sending in mails. You are also being scored on how far part those mails are because: remember they need to be EXACTLY 5 minutes apart.

We will be keeping track of the number of seconds you are off between each mail. For example, if you mail us at 10:38:05 then your next mail at 10:43:17, we would add 12 seconds to your score.

In the event, there is a tie in the mail count, then the seconds count will be used as a tiebreaker. The person with the lowest score will win this tiebreaker.

You have until tomorrow (Monday) at 5 PM PST (8 PM EST) to complete this mission. Results will be posted as soon as you are all done, so do it ASAP, please.
1101 days 21 hours ago
turney1805
While this challenge is going on, you will send in a list ranking the remaining 5 players in the game on who you would want to SAVE in the Duel voting process.

Please follow this format:

NOTE: THE PLAYER YOU ARE RANKING NUMBER ONE IS THE PLAYER YOU WANT TO SAVE THE MOST IN THE DUEL SELECTION PROCESS.

Duel Saving List:
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:

Once you send in a list it is LOCKED so make sure you are 100% certain before you send this in.
1100 days 19 hours ago
turney1805
DAILY CHALLENGE RESULTS

00 - Absol (Absolita P) [Started Time Then Never Mailed]
12 - BB5Lover (Jimmy T) [0 seconds off]
10 - DarkTyphoon23 (Jan O) [2 mails were 1 second early]
12 - sjsoccer88 (Scotty J) [0 seconds off]

00 - anthousai (Krista T) [Did Not Compete]
00 - Willie_ (William C) [Did Not Compete]

Looks like we have a TIE between two players, so we will be going to a tiebreaker round.

TIEBREAKER ROUND

https://tengaged.com/img_a/av.99562.1.jpg?id=1619115364.gif vs. https://tengaged.com/img_a/av.90072.1.jpg?id=1619408973.gif

Alright, for this tiebreaker round, you will be playing a new version of the same Daily Competition but with the following stipulations:

1. Your new wait time is now 6 minutes and 38 seconds between each mail.
2. We are not playing to 12 mails anymore, you go until you cannot go anymore.
3. If you are even one second or more late/early, your run ends immediately.

You can start this whenever you want but you must end by 5 PM PST (8 PM EST) today.

Good Luck!
1100 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
DAILY CHALLENGE TIEBREAKER RESULTS

00 - BB5Lover (Jimmy T) [1 second late on Mail #1]
01 - sjsoccer88 [Completed Mail #1 Successfully]

Since there is no need to continue since Scott has passed Jimmy, congratulations Scott, you are the winner of this challenge and will start the duel selection process!
1100 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
Scott has chosen to save
JAN!

1) Scott (sjsoccer88)
--------ELIGIBLE TO BE CALLED OUT--------
2) Jan (DarkTyphoon23)
1100 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
Jan has chosen to save
KRISTA!

1) Scott (sjsoccer88)
2) Jan (DarkTyphoon23)
3) Krista (anthousai)
1100 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
Krista has chosen to save
William!

1) Scott (sjsoccer88)
2) Jan (DarkTyphoon23)
3) Krista (anthousai)
4) William (Willie_)
1100 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
William has chosen to save
Absolita!

1) Scott (sjsoccer88)
2) Jan (DarkTyphoon23)
3) Krista (anthousai)
4) William (Willie_)
5) Absolita (Absol)
--------------DUEL--------------
6) Jimmy (BB5Lover)

Which means Jimmy, you are headed into tonight's duel. You must now call out any of the four non-immune contestants to face against you.
1100 days 6 hours ago
BB5lover
You know what? I thought I was going to go one direction with this, but I am going to be smart and go in a different direction.

Since you yourself have said you don't care about this game and you aren't trying. I think it would be downright disrespectful to bring in someone that has been.

That being said, Willie, since you said you wanted to take me out so bad last round... lets go 1v1.

I'm picking Willie for the duel tonight
1100 days 6 hours ago
turney1805
https://i.imgflip.com/57cnqe.gif

JIMMY VS. WILLIE

The Duel will be scheduled between the two players and more details will come out then.

Good Luck!
1100 days 1 hour ago
Christian_
This elimination is called Pole Wrestle and here's how it works. In honor of the iconic elimination that went down in challenge history, tonight you will be fighting for your spot in the Final 5 in your very own pole wrestle.

In order to win, you must post *yanks pole from opponent* FIVE times in a row without being interrupted. If there is no winner after 10 minutes, it will be shortened to FOUR posts. If after another 10 minutes there is still no winner, it will be shortened to three posts in a row until someone wins.

This is both a battle of speed and endurance. Any questions?

Note: You must post the EXACT phrase, including asterisks
1100 days 1 hour ago
Willie_
ready
1100 days 1 hour ago
BB5lover
im ready
1100 days 1 hour ago
Christian_
counting down!
1100 days 1 hour ago
Christian_

open group

Turney Time Reality Mix 3 [Apply Now]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!