This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[TTRM 1] Episode 7- Let's Circle Back Now

Topic » [TTRM 1] Episode 7- Let's..

1105 days 14 hours ago
sjsoccer88
We have reached our decision. We vote to block Ray.

You have been miserable for not only myself but everyone in this game. Literally no one likes you and those that do are lying to your face. This game would've had a much more relaxed and pleasant atmosphere without you here. I am glad that I am the person who got you out. I was willing to work with you at the beginning but you ignored my mails and squashed any chance at us working together. You are still bitter of not being cast for a game two months ago and it's really funny but also sad. I hope that you find the happiness you need and maybe some time away from games will help you with that, so I am glad to be giving you that opportunity now. I cannot come up with one redeeming quality about yourself which I would normally insert in a goodbye message to someone. If I miraculously made it to the end of this game, I don't expect nor want your jury vote. I would be delighted if you made the difference in me winning this game because I am the reason you are leaving now. You talked a big game but now the door is swinging. Better luck next time <3 (this is entirely my opinion some of which I'm sure Absol agrees with but this is solely my reasoning)
1105 days 13 hours ago
turney1805
Alright with that...

Ray, you are officially eliminated from Turney Time Reality Mix 1. Please say your goodbyes then leave the Skeld.

You are officially the Second Member of the Jury.

Ray, you were truly a firecracker this season, and there was never a dull moment because you wouldn't let there be one. You delivered way more than Christian and I had hoped, and for that, we are both incredibly thankful. I know this is not the outcome you wanted, but you did an amazing job and should be proud that you lasted this long even with how much you were targeted.

open group

Turney Time Reality Mix 3 [Apply Now]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!