This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[TTRM 1] Episode 3- Nobody Gets Between Me and My Big Brother!

Topic » [TTRM 1] Episode 3- Nobody..

1110 days 13 hours ago
turney1805
SENT
1110 days 13 hours ago
Kelly0412
hi pls tell me krista is winning
1110 days 13 hours ago
Kelly0412
or william
1110 days 13 hours ago
turney1805
ROUND 5 GUESSES

anthousai (Krista T)- Missed deadline by 9 seconds
Willie_ (William C)- 730
DarkTyphoon23 (Jan O)- 513
Absol (Absolita P)- 411
Kelly0412 (Kelly R)- ELIMINATED
sjsoccer88 (Scotty J)- 460

You now have one minute to decide if you are going to STAY or FOLD.

Please mail me your decision.
1110 days 13 hours ago
Absol
its the way ive sat here for 80 mintes
1110 days 13 hours ago
turney1805
ROUND 5 RESULTS

anthousai (Krista T)- FOLD
Willie_ (William C)- FOLD
DarkTyphoon23 (Jan O)- FOLD
Absol (Absolita P)- FOLD
Kelly0412 (Kelly R)- ELIMINATED
sjsoccer88 (Scotty J)- STAY

Scott was the only one who stayed, so he gets the point by default. As result, that is his 3rd point and this POV Competition is OVER.

BTW, the correct answer was 472, Scott would have gotten the point anyways.

Congratulations Scott, you have won the Power of Veto! Ideally, I would like you to make a decision tonight so that voting and/or a new nomination can both be done tonight
1110 days 13 hours ago
sjsoccer88
https://i.imgur.com/TKOz20C.gif
1110 days 13 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Ok Turney. I thought there was an obvious and easy target in the house this week but apparently that isn't the case. Since people are protecting said person for whatever reason when the house is against them, I have to assume I need as much help as I can get due to said person constantly going after me.

That person's partner also messaged everyone in the veto competition Good Luck except for myself. I am not sure what he is playing at but everyone has caught onto his game as well.

I have decided to USE the power of veto and save Krista and Willie.

Gl renominating Jimmy!
1110 days 13 hours ago
Willie_
https://media1.giphy.com/media/WSCQOtz41W4TdRPcbk/giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bfaeclmm4fnhebotzpcnjdlo5dyg4e2sut18x5oe3&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
1110 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
Alright everyone,

As you can see, Scott has used the Power of Veto to save Krista and William. As a result, Jimmy must name a nominated duo. Jimmy has told me which duo that will be and I can now reveal that the new nominated duo is....
1110 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
https://i.imgflip.com/55jlvu.gif

SEAN AND JACOB

The final nominees for this round are Sean and Jacob

Everyone else, you must now vote to ELIMINATE either Sean or Jacob from the game. Sean and Jacob, as the two nominees you are NOT eligible to vote. Jimmy, you will only vote in the event of a tie, and you must send in that vote.

We would like all votes to be sent in an "I vote to evict..." statement, and they must be sent via TENGAGED MAILS to Christian_ and myself. Once you vote it is LOCKED and cannot be changed, so do not vote until you are 100% certain.

You have until 5 PM PST (8 PM EST) tomorrow (Wednesday) to do this. The results for this elimination and the new format will be revealed at that time.

Good Luck!
1110 days 1 hour ago
GentlemanG
Ok Turney. I thought there was an obvious and easy target in the house this week but apparently that isn't the case. Since people are protecting said person for whatever reason when the house is against them, I have to assume I need as much help as I can get due to said person constantly going after me.

That person's partner also messaged everyone in the veto competition Good Luck except for myself. I am not sure what he is playing at but everyone has caught onto his game as well.

LMAO
1109 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
Good Evening Players,

Once I reveal the vote, the eliminated player will have a few moments to say their goodbyes and leave the Skeld.

I can now reveal that the vote was a TIE, 5 votes to evict JACOB and 5 votes to evict SEAN, meaning JIMMY as the Head of Household was asked to break the time, with Jimmy's vote, I can now reveal...
1109 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
SEAN, you have been eliminated from Turney Time Reality Mix 1: Invasion of the Skeld.

Sean, I am devasted this happened to you, especially this early. When Christian and I saw your application, we were absolutely ecstatic. After seeing you play in TTRS The Glass House, I knew you were a great game player and this early elimination does not change that at all! Much love and appreciation to you! Thank you for playing this game, but for now, you need to say your goodbyes!
1109 days 14 hours ago
GentlemanG
https://media0.giphy.com/media/SwlljYjZ9ZgEETTsP6/200.gif

open group

Turney Time Reality Mix 3 [Apply Now]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!