This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[TTRM 1] Episode 2- Why Be Compromised When You Could Go Rogue?

Topic » [TTRM 1] Episode 2- Why Be..

1121 days 10 hours ago
GentlemanG
https://media.tenor.com/images/0091acd26ebc6dc7036a669defe267a7/tenor.gif
1121 days 10 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Well gl to whoever is in elim vs me
1121 days 10 hours ago
turney1805
PHASE TWO - HOUSE VOTE

As the winners of the mission, GentlemanG (Ray G), and his partner WitZ (James E) are now safe from the House Vote and CANNOT vote at this stage. However, they will be able to choose someone to go into the Crater after the House Vote or volunteer one of themselves.

Everyone else, it is time to vote. Each of you must vote in ONE PERSON to go into the Crater. Do know that their partner will be compromised too but SAFE from elimination.

Below is a list of all players eligible to be voted into the Crater, the only players voting right now are those eligible to be sent in via the House Vote:

Absol (Absolita P)
Answerable (Jacob S)
anthousai (Krista T)
BB5Lover (Jimmy T)
DarkTyphoon23 (Jan O)
Kelly0412 (Kelly R)
NotNicky333 (Nick S)
RiDsTeR (Devin S)
ShazamTheThird (Jake S)
sjsoccer88 (Scotty J)
smi9127 (Sean I)
Willie_ (William C)

You have until tomorrow (Saturday) at 5 PM PST (8 PM EST) to send in your vote. Once you vote it is LOCKED. Your votes must be sent through Tengaged mails to myself AND Christian_.

Just to be clear, you are not voting as a team, you each have your own vote to vote in one individual player.
1121 days 10 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
congrats ray!
1121 days 10 hours ago
NotNicky333
Pm vote <3 Hugs
1121 days 10 hours ago
turney1805
In the event of a tie with the house vote, the winner of this mission, Ray, will break the tie.
1121 days 10 hours ago
WitZ
https://media.giphy.com/media/l0HlPystfePnAI3G8/giphy.gif
1121 days 10 hours ago
WitZ
me not doing anything this round and watching the drama xD
1121 days 9 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Wdym? You have already been messaging people about who I should go against
1120 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
PHASE THREE - HOUSE VOTE REVEAL AND DOUBLE AGENTS DECISION.

Hello Players

The votes have been counted, and I can now reveal that the compromised agent is...
JAKE S.

Jake S, you are going into the Crater and will face possible elimination from the game. Nick, as you are partnered with the compromised agent, you are also compromised but SAFE from elimination this round. You will be continuing on in this game.

DOUBLE AGENTS DECISION

Our Double Agents, RAY and JAMES, have deliberated and they have decided which player they want to compromise. The Double Agents have decided to compromise...
SCOTT.

Scott, you will be facing Jake S in the Crater and one of the two of you will be leaving the game by tomorrow. Jan, since your partner has been compromised, you are also SAFE for this round.

Scott and Jake, you will receive instructions for me about the Crater momentairly.
1119 days 13 hours ago
turney1805
PHASE FOUR - CRATER ELIMINATION

The matchup tonight is:
https://i.imgflip.com/558oru.gif

The name of this Crater is "Rescue Mission: Blackout"

This Crater needs to be done with me, just message us on Skype when you are available. The amount of time it takes will be dependent on you.

For this Crater, you are on a rescue mission to retrieve the hostage. You will be testing your puzzle abilities, in three different phases.

PHASE ONE: BREAK INTO THE HOUSE
You will be required to solve a 4-digit code. For the code, digits 0-9 are used with no repeating numbers within a specific code.

When you submit a guess for a specific code, you will be told the following information:

1. The number of digits you have guessed that actually appear in the code.
2. The number of digits you put in the correct place as they appear in the code.

Once you have correctly solved one code, you may move on to the next phase. Each guess will add 1 minute to your time in this Crater. If at any point the code becomes too difficult, you may ask for a number to be given with a penalty of 5 guesses being added to your score.

PHASE TWO: TURN ON THE LIGHTS
You will need to turn the lights back on by completing a jigsaw puzzle. You should be warned that this puzzle is all one color. Once you have finished the puzzle, you will need to post a screenshot with your Tengaged logged-in to stop your time.

PHASE THREE: RESTORE THE PIPES AND ESCAPE
Now that you have the hostage, you need to escape through the water system, but it appears the pipes have been disconnected. You will be linked to a game, where you will complete a puzzle, a 10 by 10, to be specific and reconnect the pipes. Once you have finished the puzzle, you will need to post a screenshot with your Tengaged logged-in to stop your time.

Your time will be added together to determine your final time. The person who completes this in the fastest amount of time will win this Crater. In the rare event of a tie, Phase ONE will be chopped out of your times, then Phase THREE, until the tie is broken. If all of these tie-breakers fail, then your score in the Statements' Quiz last round will be the final tiebreaker.

Good Luck!
1119 days 13 hours ago
turney1805
I can now reveal that both players have completed the Crater, and the results are as followed...
https://i.imgflip.com/558ou5.gif

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Scott, you have won this Crater and will remain in the game. You may go re-join the others.

Jake, ughhh, this was never going to be easy and although you tried your hardest, today Scott was on his A-game. It's been an honor that you keep returning to my games and your presence will be missed in the game greatly. Thank you for playing again and go ahead and say your good byes, your time on the Skeld is done.

Scott, you do have a decision to make, you may keep your partner Jan or you may infiltrate any team BUT the Double Agents, Ray and James. Please post your decision here. If you choose not to infiltrate, Nick will be the ROGUE Agent heading into the next format. If you do infiltrate, then Jan will pick a new parter after you made your choise.
1119 days 13 hours ago
GentlemanG
Unfortunate
1119 days 13 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Jake <3  it was nice getting to know you in our short time here together. hopefully will get to actually play a game with you again soon
1119 days 13 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Turney...

I have taken this decision seriously and considered what is best for me moving forward...

I have decided to...

Be boring and KEEP Jan as my partner <3

open group

Turney Time Reality Mix 3 [Apply Now]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!