This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 37: Elimination Ceremony

Topic » Day 37: Elimination Ceremony

1300 days 11 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Hey guys, all votes are in so let's get started!
1300 days 11 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
With 0 votes to evict
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Gio, you are safe!
1300 days 11 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Now it comes down between Ahmad & Mark. By a vote of 2-1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1300 days 11 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ahmad, you are safe. Which means, Mark, you have been eliminated and are the 4th Juror. I must ask that you pack up your things and leave the civilization at this time
1300 days 11 hours ago
Mrkk
Oh...
1300 days 11 hours ago
Mrkk
Well, I've packed up my things, I'm leaving guys, good luck :)
1300 days 11 hours ago
Mrkk
This has been the best group game I've ever played in a while and it is very underrated tbh so grats Livng for the great job you put on this.

When I first signed-up I wasn't sure if I really wanted to compete, I wanted to give you an extra spot but then I really wanted to compete and win >:)

Now I got 7th out of 21 and it's pretty good for the first season, count me in if there is gonna be Isolation 2 ofc!

Now before I officially leave I wanted to say something to everyone left
1300 days 11 hours ago
Mrkk
Ahmad, Gio and Ravioli, you are amazing competitors and nice people, Ahmad and Gio have been good and loyal allies from start to end while Ravioli gave me the chance to stay for another round :D Good luck guys

Michael: Never liked you tbh, idk why, I'm sure you nom me everytime you win challenges, I can't talk to everyone or I become a target!

Crystal: You're very nice, but I know you backstabbed me by lying and using me and telling me you saved me while you didn't (also that 100% confirmed), so hope you lose too!

Kim: I also going to spoil your backstab because I needed your vote to stay but I was "strong in challenges" while i have never won 1 (got close), so I don't understand why you did this, and I'm sure you won't receive my jury vote at all
1300 days 11 hours ago
Mrkk
Ravioli: Mark
Crystal: Ahmad
Kim: Mark
1300 days 11 hours ago
Mrkk
Well, I'm done here, I have to go, finally I will never eat beans and rice again :D

Bye guys, let the loyal ones win!
1300 days 11 hours ago
Mrkk
*Mark leaves the civilization while thinking that an idiot or a backstabber will win this competition unfairly*
1300 days 10 hours ago
FairyBoss
When someone who never talked to me dislikes me

https://media.tenor.com/images/24e8afe83bd7d9c4535670e698ae6668/tenor.gif
1300 days 10 hours ago
CrystalClod
Mark, I literally told everyone here to vote for Ahmad while they had a chance, I didn’t backstab you like how these people are telling you.

You can ask Kim and Rav how hard I campaigned for his eviction.

At the end of the day, I was trying to help you stay. So I’m sorry if people got I to your ear and lied to you about shit that isn’t remotely true.
1300 days 10 hours ago
CrystalClod
Also sorry Ahmad, but I know you’re thinking the same thing about me
1300 days 10 hours ago
CrystalClod
And mark, if you’re saying I voted for you on day 28, you’d be correct. But ya know, you can’t say anything because you voted for me last round. With the tie and all, so like yea, don’t preach loyalty and all this stuff when you know I’ve been loyal to you to the best of my abilities. At the end of the day it’s a game, and you shouldn’t wish anyone here loses
1300 days 10 hours ago
CrystalClod
So, everyone reading what I have just said, you know where I am at. I’ve played a pretty transparent game and have gotten to know everyone as my friend here

open group

Isolation S2 (CANCELLED/REVAMPED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!