This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 34: Head Chief Challenge

Topic » Day 34: Head Chief Challenge

1303 days 6 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Hey everyone, I hope you enjoyed your Free Day, but kept up with the group because your Head Chief Challenge begins right now!

Today you will be playing "Info Overload" and here is how it works. Yesterday I gave you guys a series of info, but it was all different. Well now let's hope you remembered to save it somehow, because it crashed the system and disappeared for good. Your task is to answer the questions that will go along with trying to recover any lost documents.

The person with the most correct answers after 24 hours will become the new Head Chief!

Does everyone understand? Because your Head Chief Challenge begins NOW!

Good luck civilians!

Binary – Decimal:
Q1 – Which number came first in the list, 157 or 90?
Q2 – What is the sum of lines 1, 18 & 21?
Q3 – Which of the 21 lines represents the largest Decimal value?

Recipe For BCD:
N/A

Hero of Timeline:
Q4 – In what timeline does Link’s Awakening Fall into?
Q5 – What game came in fourth for each timeline?
Q6 – What game came before Breath of the Wild in the timeline?

Greek Mythology:
N/A

Dinner Bell (Remember only two numbers after decimal!):
Q7 – Table 1 ordered Mozzarella Sticks, the Cheeseburger Entrée, and a Coke. What is the total?
Q8 – Table 5 ordered Onion Rings, Fried Pickles, the Country Fried Steak Entrée, the Chicken Wrap Entrée, and two Lemonades. What is the total?
Q9 – Table 11 ordered one of each Entrée, desert, and drink. What is the total?

Drag Royalty:
Q10 – Who was the 6th queen to win overall in Drag Race Herstory?
Q11 – Who was the 1st queen to win with only one win?
Q12 – Who was the 1st queen to win an international season?       
Q13 – Who was the 1st queen to win after being at risk of going home more than once? (Means either lip synced more than once in regular season or could’ve been sent home by Legacy Winner on more than one occasion)

Yu-Gi-OH!:
N/A

Gotta Catch Them All!
Q14 – Which Pokemon evolves into a Psychic Type?
Q15 – Which Pokemon evolves from Flying to Ghost?
Q16 – Which Pokemon has 2 Mega Evolutions?
Q17 – Which Pokemon started the Fire/Fighting evolution chain?
1303 days 6 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
lmao congrats to whoever saved it peace
1303 days 6 hours ago
Mrkk
shit, I didn't save them, guess nobody did
1303 days 6 hours ago
Mrkk
im just gonna do random XD
1302 days 19 hours ago
CrystalClod
Woah, I was gone all day 😅. Finally celebrated 1 year with my girlfriend today! ❤️
1302 days 17 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Hey everyone! We have all but one person that has submitted, but I need to address something. Something has caught my attention with some submissions, and it is leading me to believe that there may have been a possibility of cheating via passing of answers.

Three people have submitted the exact same answers, missed the exact same question, and it is all written too much like it was copied and pasted. While I do hope it is just sheer coincidence, if this was the case, I ask that the person that began this opens up to me via mail, and saves themselves from the possibility of being removed. I do not want to end up having to remove another person, but I will disqualify you from this challenge if it comes down to it.

Again, I am seriously hoping that this is all sheer coincidence! Good luck!
1302 days 14 hours ago
CrystalClod
Tea 👀
1302 days 14 hours ago
Midiaw
Hahaha... Im pretty confident that I am not part of those 3.
As always, I did all my challenge alone.
If there is a cheating then it's not fair for those who did it alone.and should be punished.
1302 days 11 hours ago
Mrkk
I did my challenge alone lol and I also did horrible XD
1302 days 8 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Hey guys, I am still trying to get in full talks with the three people to hear from each of them. So while I will still accept the submission from the lone person that hasn't submitted yet, right now this Head Chief is on a hiatus. So look for a reveal of the winner either on my lunch break or tonight around 7:30 EST (approx. 11.25 hours)!

Good luck!
1302 days 5 hours ago
Midiaw
this is the longest group game ever lol
1302 days 5 hours ago
Mrkk
periodt but i love it tho
1302 days 2 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
My guy... I'm not gonna submit... these people all took screenshots of everything XD I have no chance

open group

Isolation S2 (CANCELLED/REVAMPED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!