This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 32: Safety Ceremony & Vote Opens!

Topic » Day 32: Safety Ceremony &..

1305 days ago
giovannimaxroma
thanks guys :)
1304 days 23 hours ago
EvictionFreak
I vote out
Ken

Sorry, you have been incredibly nice to me this whole game. But I gotta look out for myself game-wise and do what I need to do. It might not make sense to you, but I truly put lots of thoughts on this. I hope you understand Ken. Good luck.
1304 days 23 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Which means Ken, I'm sorry but you are the 3rd Juror of this season. I must ask that you pack up your things, and leave the comforts of the civilization behind.
1304 days 23 hours ago
konohavillage1
You tried pushing this off on other people this whole round, this proves it was your will and your plan too. I can take being a target, but I don’t stand for that “oh well you’re my friend I don’t wanna” crap, when you did want this. So congrats on making a move that benefitted other players and not you.

You listened to someone who will tear you up in a jury vote, and I can’t wait to vote for him to win in the end.

As for most everyone else, good luck.
1304 days 22 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
:(
1304 days 9 hours ago
CrystalClod
Omg. I’m so sorry Ken ❤️
1304 days 9 hours ago
CrystalClod
Thank you for keeping me Kim
1304 days 7 hours ago
Mrkk
Bye Ken, :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((

open group

Isolation S2 (CANCELLED/REVAMPED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!