This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 8: Safety Ceremony

Topic » Day 8: Safety Ceremony

1329 days 2 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
Hooo doggy
1329 days 2 hours ago
Brimstone
My three nominations are Nate, Gio, and Kyle.

A few quick words.

Nate - You're a cool dude. This is your first group game, and you went in a little hot on the alliances. A lot of people talk to each other in this game, and I was upset to find out the alliance I was in with you was not the only one, and that you're involved with several people in this cast.

Gio - Let this be a lesson not to lie to me. I gave you three chances to come clean.

Kyle - honestly, I nominated you because you're likeable and I'm hoping that people refuse to evict you, and keep you over the other two that are aligned with everyone in this cast.

For anyone that wants information on Nate and Gio, please reach out to me via PMs.

This ceremony is finished.
1329 days 2 hours ago
Yawnha
oooo drama lol
1329 days 2 hours ago
Jaychris
oop-
1329 days 2 hours ago
Brimstone
Nate, I think you have me confused for the wrong alliance.
1329 days 2 hours ago
Brimstone
Why would Gio have my back when he refused to admit that he was in a group chat with you?

You intentionally left me out of AT LEAST THREE other alliances that you have, and I would be happy to share this information to anyone that comes to my PMs.

You've told every single alliance that they are your ONLY alliance. You continue to string people along to feel safe.

If you are currently in an alliance with Nate, reach out to me, and I'll happily tell you you're not the only one.
1329 days 2 hours ago
Brimstone
Nate, you only cared that our alliance had power. You did not include me in your alliance with Gio.
1329 days 2 hours ago
Larson8897
everyone knows im with other people thats the game! i know others are in other alliances outside of the ones im in and so are you apparently Brim
1329 days 2 hours ago
Brimstone
Again, I didn't turn on Gio or Kyle.

I turned on you, BECAUSE you have these secure alliances with 10+ people in the cast.

There's only 18 people in this game.

I don't want a Final 10 alliance.

I'm not here to float either. If I was here to float hunny, I'd be fake with you. I don't play fake.
1329 days 2 hours ago
Larson8897
You only cared that people had power to! We kept your ass safe. We kept you off the block while we went for other strong players. And we had the plans for if one of us got put up so you throw your own alliance under the bus? this early?
1329 days 2 hours ago
Larson8897
oh you are here to float. you told us you wanted to keep inactives to make the game easier for you
1329 days 2 hours ago
Larson8897
YOU HAD NUMBERS. Everytime we voted i was confident in who was going home. I can rally people to vote if i need to obviously
1329 days 2 hours ago
Larson8897
You better hope I go home cause ill come after you and who ever your side bitch is cause they obviously are your only alliance in this game. And for everyone else. You keep me and you arnt being targeted. Evict Kyle and i promise you i will do all i can to get brim out of here because he is a snake
1329 days 2 hours ago
Brimstone
Nate, YOU didn't keep me safe. Ken and Adam kept me safe but if they're aligned with you, they can go too. I wish I had more than 3 spots today.
1329 days 2 hours ago
Brimstone
Awww look at Nate trying to keep his F2 safe

open group

Isolation S2 (CANCELLED/REVAMPED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!