This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 3: Elimination Ceremony

Topic » Day 3: Elimination Ceremony

1339 days 1 hour ago
Jaychris
i voted for shawn because he stank
1339 days 1 hour ago
livnglavidaloca
I am sorry that Mrkk had to still reveal his vote, because I am trying to type fast, but tonight, everyone can rest up and enjoy the evening. But just know that now you guys know the official final format to this game, so think everything over carefully.
1339 days 1 hour ago
Dylangover1
ok and you are doing great i know he was tired a lot of us are but he soundnt have gone of the host is trying hes best so livng keep up the good work i am going to bed now so night all
1339 days 1 hour ago
Jaychris
living you are doing perfect fuck shawn ugly ass
1339 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
Night y’all! If it makes Mark feel better, I don’t think Pud is taking any votes personally since he himself admitted to not being here and playing.
1339 days 1 hour ago
giovannimaxroma
Goodnight everyone!!!
1339 days 1 hour ago
Mrkk
Bye good night!
1339 days 1 hour ago
Mrkk
Im fine I have more drama now XD
1339 days 1 hour ago
livnglavidaloca
Good night and I wont reveal all votes but
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
King would've went out 8-7-2.

Another thing I must mention too is since Michael failed to vote, Random.org decided his vote, and he will be unable to compete in tomorrow's Head Chief Challenge, which will begin at 7am here! I will message everyone when it does to try and give everyone some time!

Good night everyone, and while I hate I lost my cool, one thing I will not tolerate is those who want to yell at me for something I made note of since the beginning here!
1339 days 1 hour ago
giovannimaxroma
wow, close vote but thankfully the rightful person went home
1339 days 1 hour ago
Brimstone
I'll be here tomorrow
1338 days 22 hours ago
kesha
Oh my god I missed all the drama

open group

Isolation S2 (CANCELLED/REVAMPED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!