This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 44: Elimination Ceremony

Topic » Day 44: Elimination Ceremony

1284 days 16 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Which means Ahmad, Kim & Ravioli, you guys are at risk of becoming the 6th member of the Jury.

Gio, you have 12 hours left to submit your vote! You will post your vote here in the forum! Good luck!
1284 days 15 hours ago
Midiaw
Omg im fucking dying
1284 days 15 hours ago
CrystalClod
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
1284 days 15 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
hey guys :)
1284 days 15 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
I have decided to evict...

Zach
1284 days 15 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
I'm really sorry, but I need in this position to make the move that everyone else is scared to make. You have not even been nommed up to this point, and I think you win the jury vote unanimously if you get there. This is really my only chance to get further in the game, so I hope you respect the game move.
1284 days 15 hours ago
CrystalClod
WTHHHHH
1284 days 15 hours ago
CrystalClod
I need to talk with you Gio....... I'm not gonna do it on here. Im pissed tf off
1284 days 15 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Which means, Ravioli, you are the 6th Jury member and are eliminated from this competition. I must ask that you pack up your things and leave the civilization at this time.
1284 days 15 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Now to my Top 4! Get you some rest because tomorrow begins the biggest and longest Head Chief Challenge you have ever faced! 3 days, 3 parts, all leading up to the last Elimination Ceremony of the season, where the final Head Chief will decide who will become the 7th & final Juror of the season! Good luck!
1284 days 14 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
gl guys
1284 days 14 hours ago
EvictionFreak
Bye Zachyyyy 馃挃馃挃
1284 days 14 hours ago
Midiaw
Omfg thanks soooo muchhhhhh
1284 days 14 hours ago
Midiaw
Sorry zachy :(

open group

Isolation S2 (CANCELLED/REVAMPED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!