This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 20: Free Day

Topic » Day 20: Free Day

1323 days 7 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
I dont wan't to, truly but for today the fate is up in the air. I will let everyone know tonight when I am home from work.
1323 days 7 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
I think I am doing okay since I am not an experienced host trying out a new idea. It's just a lot to think about for when I get home. The game is still on, but it is not yet known if it will continue
1323 days 7 hours ago
Jaychris
alright yall...
ill be back on tengaged in a couple of hours!
BYEEEEEEEEEEEE!
1323 days 7 hours ago
Midiaw
You're fine livng.. U know I was in a group game with much drama than this... It was hell messy and U know it when till the end... It was the host's first game.
It's a game and we all expect dramas, some laughs, and much more stuffs u can imagin'
People might say something to you, but not thinking about it, but givin' time, they will come back on their words, and that's the magic of TIME.
I am sure that you'll make the best decision tonight :)
1323 days 6 hours ago
CrystalClod
Living I hope you can continue the game, there's 10 of us left who want a shot at winning. I think you're doing a wonderful job hosting the season and I'm glad you extended the opportunity for us to play.

As for Adam and Brim, you guys were awesome and thank you for playing. I really enjoyed every moment with you guys. You guys rocked the game and I'm glad to have met you guys.
1323 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
Omg what the hell happened while I was at work
1323 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
The way a free day is crazier than our competition days
1323 days 6 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
This was the first group game I ever joined!!! Please don't end it I am loving the ebbs and flows :)
1323 days 1 hour ago
livnglavidaloca
Hey guys, I ended up pulling some overtime and will be home shortly. I will be postponing Head Chief till tomorrow as of right now..
1323 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
Well there goes my excuse to not go to the gym
1323 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
Kidding, I don鈥檛 need an excuse
1323 days 1 hour ago
livnglavidaloca
Haha I always feel ya on that one though 馃槀

open group

Isolation S2 (CANCELLED/REVAMPED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!