This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 16: Replacement Twist

Topic » Day 16: Replacement Twist

1312 days 19 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
So, I had a few people complaining about MVP/LVP so I have decided to scrap it entirely.

But I did say there will be another twist and I think this one will really see how well all alliances may be.

Gio & Ravioli, you guys survived the vote, and now hold a decision. Until further notice, there will be two groups in the civilization. Each group will consist of 6 people. But wait that leaves one person out of the loop. That person's fate will be revealed after the teams have been announced. So take some time to talk about who you want and tomorrow I will explain how this affects the game!

Good luck guys!

Gio: Red

Ravioli: Green
1312 days 19 hours ago
CrystalClod
OOP
1312 days 19 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Hey guys, so I wanted to update you guys on something. One of our very own just messaged me with some terrible news. Crystal has been in a car accident and will be inact for a couple of days. While I will not be removing him for being inact, I do hope that we can all send him some positive messages to keep him feeling good while he takes these couple days to recoup!

This will not affect the team picking time, which you guys will have until the end of Day 16 to decide, and till the end of Day 17 to let the group know!

Good luck to everyone, and well wishes to Crystal <3
1312 days 18 hours ago
Mrkk
oh my god... :( that's terrible, hope he stays better.

Good luck Crystal for everything from now on :)
1312 days 18 hours ago
kesha
Oh god Crystal I hope you’re okay
1312 days 18 hours ago
CrystalClod
Im okay guys, I just need a few days to decompress and get things sorted out. I hope you guys understand
1312 days 18 hours ago
Midiaw
Thanks God you're all fine... Don't worry take some rest. And we're all here to support you <33
1312 days 18 hours ago
Jaychris
omg Crystal! I hope you are okay! :(
1312 days 18 hours ago
almxxx
omg im soo sorry... send my best wishes to him and all involved <3
1312 days 16 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
do we pick one at a time Livng??
1312 days 16 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
No, you and Ravioli will discuss together today who you want, then tomorrow you guys will announce who picked who however you guys decide to do it!

It will leave one person left that's fate will be revealed tomorrow!
1312 days 16 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
kk
1312 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
Holy fuck crystal :(
1312 days 11 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
omg Crystal wishing you the best and hoping everything is ok <3

open group

Isolation S2 (CANCELLED/REVAMPED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!