This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Veto #8

Topic » Veto #8

1673 days 6 hours ago
crimsonteer
1673 days 5 hours ago
nathorix
here
1673 days 5 hours ago
crimsonteer
Today’s competition is very important, so make sure your on your feet for this one, you see you have a flag in-front of you, you will start the competition by picking your flag up (picks up flag) 10 minutes later you will rush to your wall (runs to wall) you well then use your powerful muscles to climb up this wall since y’all are kinda fat and slow this will take you prob 10 minutes (climbs over wall) 10 minutes after that you will reach your checkpoint (reaches checkpoint) you will repeat the cycle and whoever has the most checkpoints after 24 hours will win the New Head of Household! (so picks up flag runs to wall climbs over wall reaches checkpoint picks up flag all 10 minutes apart) if you are caught cheating your checkpoints will be reset. And if you go from checkpoint to picking up flag in a time that isn’t a multiple of 10 your checkpoint won’t count so please make sure it’s all evened up, good luck houseguest)

Any Questions? If not I will start this shortly
1673 days 5 hours ago
crimsonteer
Hi I didn’t mean head of household jesus
1673 days 5 hours ago
nathorix
Wait

so 10 minutes between each???
1673 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
You are a flop
1673 days 5 hours ago
crimsonteer
Yes 10 minutes between each
1673 days 5 hours ago
Kyle12212
the only person here that has time for that is kevin smh
1673 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Wait so when we reach checkpoint we gotta wait 10 minutes to pick up the flag again?
1673 days 5 hours ago
crimsonteer
Yes rubes
1673 days 5 hours ago
Kyle12212
ooooof
1673 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Kyle12212

LMAOO
1673 days 5 hours ago
nathorix
Kyle12212

HAHA NOPE~~

I DO
1673 days 5 hours ago
Kyle12212
cmon lake i actually expected something this time
1673 days 5 hours ago
crimsonteer
I will begin the completion when I say “GO”
1673 days 5 hours ago
kevinlord190
here

open group

LBB: Guns and Roses | S2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!