This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Four Season 1 Judge Applications!

Topic » The Four Season 1 Judge..

1719 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
If you are maybe wanting to be a part of the panel more then competing then this is the place to apply! I need 2 more panelist’s to join me in finding the next best artist in music!

Application-

Name:
What do you look for in an artist:
Why should you join me on the panel:

If we only get 2 then you will be on but if there are more than 2 wanting to be panelist’s then I will choose the best applications!
1719 days 15 hours ago
adamslater19
Name: Megan
What do you look for in an artist: I look for star quality and stage presence, I want someone who works the stage when they sing and owns it, But also has the capability of making a song their own, I also look for high vocal ranges and riffs and i love a diva

Because i'm fully trained in Musical Theatre and Music itself so i know what i am doing and i'm not afraid to tell anyone my opinions
1718 days 6 hours ago
spinfur
Name: Drake
What do you look for in an artist: Originality both with their brand, and their voice. I make sure to make sure they aren't going off key so they don't sound sharp or flat. I also like to see diversity as I don't want just the same people over and over again winning the crown, I want them to always change things up no matter the style they are most comfortable with. I also want to hear them feeling the song and bring emotion into it since I don't like when robots sing
Well first off I was a judge for a good long amount on Tommy's The X Factor, and I helped mentor a lot of acts and helped them through by giving them critiques. I also have won multiple group games that are music related or come close to winning. I also know what I'm talking about since I strive to sing like the way I judge.
1717 days 11 hours ago
Ityaboinez12
Name: Dj khaled

What do you look for in an artist
An humbled gifted performer that can his or her career to the next level stay humble a dig

Whh should you join my on the panel
Because i know how to find mj the next jb the star ya know and its not show with outme
1717 days 11 hours ago
Ityaboinez12
Also on a serious note a i want to be apart of show like this i wanna be able to say i help this person be who they are today
1717 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
==============JUDGE APPS CLOSED================

open group

The Four, Battle For Stardom!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!