This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S20] Top 10: Live Show & Results!

Topic » [S20] Top 10: Live Show &..

721 days 6 hours ago
txashaun
Celine Dion - I Surrender

Shanna: Classic track! One of your best tracks ever and tbh this is my favorite track from you of all time! The performance was phenomenal. This is your best performance yet and I cannot wait to see what else you can bring to the competition! I would love for one of your uptempo classics to make an appearance this season. You have so many great performances. Great work :)

Michael: QUEEN! What a damn masterpiece! I have found myself falling in love with your performances and honestly would be so cool to see you live. The storytelling in this is incredible and I couldnt keep my eyes off the video. The golden button acts are bringing it this season and I wouldn't be surprised if they finish top 3 this season. Amazing job tonight!

Sea: QUEEN, YOU NAILED THOSE HIGH NOTES OML! Was this even better than last weeks? HELL YES IT WAS! This was just...everyone has improved this week, but you, in PARTICULAR, have grown more than anyone else so far! SUPERB!
721 days 6 hours ago
txashaun
Next from Team Shanna, James Arthur!
https://media.giphy.com/media/qdvLHWUCgia5KpoXUU/giphy.gif
721 days 6 hours ago
txashaun
James Arthur - Avalanche

Shanna: JAMES! I loved when you performed this during the knockouts and I love it even more now! Your vocals are phenomenal here and the grit in your vocals are my absolute favorite. You sing with such ease and possess so much talent. I am so happy to have you on my team James. Great work :)

Michael: I think song wise I liked last weeks performance but voice and performance wise tonights was so much better. You are definitely a dark horse this season that needs a stand out performance to consider them a front runner. Hopefully we see that next week! Great job tonight!

Sea: This gave me ESC vibes :O I did really quite like this! Vocally, it's not the standout of the night, but you delivered a brilliant performance which was a really fun experience overall :D You should be VERY proud of yourself for that :)
721 days 6 hours ago
txashaun
Next from Team Sea, Diana Ankudinova!
https://media.giphy.com/media/b1vNLpuLDjamIpd1Kb/giphy.gif
721 days 6 hours ago
txashaun
Diana Ankudinova - River

Shanna: Very interesting voice. Possibly the most unique artist we have on the show this season. You surprise me every time you perform and I can see you making it all the way tbh. This is The Voice and you have one of the most unique ones ever and I think it takes a very strong & unique voice to win. Great work :)

Michael: Kind of giving me same vibes last week but a bit more happier. You are still a mystery to me and I honestly don't know if I like it or now. Im confused. Like some parts you sound good but others are just off putting. Best of luck tonight!

Sea: YASSS QUEEN! You came back with those crazy notes, and blended them PERFECTLY with your voice! This delivered a new side of you, and I have to say...I'M A BIG FAN OF IT! Another absolutely BRILLIANT performance from a queen that is becoming a dark horse very quickly ;)
721 days 6 hours ago
txashaun
Next up from Team Shanna, Christina Marie!
https://media.giphy.com/media/Tr1ZSLe6NwEXJLlCZd/giphy.gif
721 days 6 hours ago
txashaun
Christina Marie - Bang Bang

Shanna: FUCKING SLAY ME WHY DON’T YOU! This was PHENOMENAL! You have SO much power in your vocals. You are the most powerful artists this season tbh. Your vocal control is SPOT ON! You took a classic track and made it sound current. Phenomenal job tonight and my favorite performance of the night! Great work :)

Michael: I was not expecting this song choice at all especially since you have some incredible performances you haven't used yet. Vocals wise you did definitely better last week but I feel like the voice didn't fit the song well. I think its gonna be close tonight so best of luck!

Sea: Ok Christina...hi...vocally, this was superb...but it was very, VERY shouty. I'm sorry, but this was just Shouty McShouty Shout for me :( Clearly, you have some SERIOUS vocal talent, but we need to sort out the shouting somewhat before than can come into full force...sorry :(
721 days 6 hours ago
txashaun
Next up from Team Sea, Siki Jo-An!
https://media.giphy.com/media/irTzcQml2gbg4mD4AY/giphy.gif
721 days 6 hours ago
txashaun
Siki Jo-An - The Click Song

Shanna: YAS AFRICAN QUEEN! This was literally perfect imo. You just gave me LIFE with this performance and you honestly made me SO proud to be African american. Hands down this was your best performance this season and I can honestly see you making it all the way! Great work :)

Michael: I literally have no idea how you're doing that but thats so impressive to do. At first I thought it wasn't you doing that but with the song title I think its obvious now. It would be a good talent if we were on one of those shows but this is The Voice. Best of luck tonight!

Sea: QUEEN, I LOVE YOUR SASS IN THIS! This was the original performance which had me hooked on you, and you know what? IT IS JUST AS GOOD LATER ON! This truly proves to me what an incredible vocalist you are...BRILLIANT CHOICE!
721 days 6 hours ago
txashaun
And closing the show from Team Shanna, Sasha Allen!
https://media.giphy.com/media/7xg7BxGF8MD8vgjs6f/giphy.gif
721 days 6 hours ago
txashaun
Sasha Allen - At Last

Shanna: AT LAST! My golden button is here. AND SLAYING THE GAME! Definitely saved one of the best for last tonight. You have the capability to win this season. I hope we can see you in the finale because you are one of my favorite singers this season. Sasha you are so damn captivating and completely in control of your vocals. Congrats on a flawless performance. Great work :)

Michael: Like I said earlier, the golden acts are killing it tonight and its very telling why they got that button pushed. I know the performances coming up for you and you could very well win this whole thing! This was a great performance and the right choice to end the night with. Amazing job tonight!

Sea: YASSSSS!!! This might be...MY PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGHT! I LOVED THIS! You seriously got me, and got me GOOD! I AM IN LOVE RN! Performance of the night...ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT, KEEP IT UP AND YOU ARE ON TRACK FOR A VERY GOOD RESULT, QUEEN!
721 days 6 hours ago
txashaun
And that's our Top 10 performances!
721 days 6 hours ago
txashaun
Now before we announce the results, let's welcome to the stage Bella Taylor Smith!
721 days 6 hours ago
txashaun
Track: Everybody Hurts
721 days 6 hours ago
txashaun
Thanks for that gorgeous performance!
*audience claps*

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!