This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S20] Top 12: Live Show & Results!

Topic » [S20] Top 12: Live Show &..

723 days 19 hours ago
txashaun
Amanda Brown - Paris (Ooh La La)

Shanna: YAS! MY ROCK QUEEN! This was SO GOOD! I am a huge stan of this track AND this performance. It’s one that I have watched over & over. It was a short performance but it was a KILLER performance. You definitely are one to watch for in this competition! I have high hopes for you moving forward as I see you being the dark horse of the competition! Great work :)

Michael: Omg love that you used this performance tonight. Without a doubt one of my favorite performances from you. Like I remember watching this live and already knowing you were winning the knockout. You are a real contender taking this whole thing! Amazing job tonight!

Sea: You are this season's Sam Smith. I forgot you were here LMFAO. This was a fun performance...but for me, sadly, it's the weakest of the night :( This was a great experience...but this has been one of the strongest Top 12's in history, and for me, this just got eaten alive tonight...I'm sorry :(
723 days 19 hours ago
txashaun
Next from Team Sea, Diana Ankudinova!
https://media.giphy.com/media/b1vNLpuLDjamIpd1Kb/giphy.gif
723 days 19 hours ago
txashaun
Diana Ankudinova - Wicked Game

Shanna: Well this was the most interesting performance I have EVER heard. Your vocals are so unique and VERY haunting. You left me breathless tonight and I cannot believe I have never heard of you until now. This track is such an iconic one. You have left me gooped, gagged and SHOOK to the core. Great work tonight :)

Michael: I still get shook about your voice. It was actually pretty tame in the beginning but it truly came out as the performance went on. I just saw that you were 15 during this performance which is absolutely crazy to think about. Passed my expectations tonight. Great job tonight!

Sea: OMG QUEEN YOUR 15 in this video???? I literally only just discovered that lmfao...IT MAKES THIS PERFORMANCE EVEN BETTER!!! This was BETTER THAN I REMEMBER IT! I genuinely think you have the SINGLE MOST UNIQUE VOICE EVER IN THIS GAME! You...oml, this took my wig AGAIN, KEEP ON SLAYING, AND WE HAVE ONE HELL OF A DARK HORSE!!!
723 days 19 hours ago
txashaun
Next from Team Michael, Davina Michelle!
https://media.giphy.com/media/NFrqEcAsYWg7DkzFOM/giphy.gif
723 days 19 hours ago
txashaun
Davina Michelle - you broke me first

Shanna: First off, This is one of my favorite tracks from one of my favorite artists to listen to. You did a great job with this track and made it your own vocally. Girl, You can SING! It’s almost unbelievable the way you can asing. It’s almost flawless! You slayed tonight and have clearly made yourself a frontrunner this season! Great work tonight :)

Michael: QUEEN! Literally obsessed with this song and been looking around the internet for the best cover. This is definitely up there. I think you put more power in the song then the original. This is a very solid performance and one that should be having us see you again next week. Amazing job tonight!

Sea: Gorgeous ;( The emotion you performed with this...it's unrivaled! This did manage to compete quite well tonight, for me, I just wish it was a bit longer, but other than that...BRILLIANT! I do think you may be in a little danger this week...but I really don't see you going home with this MASTERPIECE!
723 days 19 hours ago
txashaun
Next up from Team Shanna, Sasha Allen!
https://media.giphy.com/media/7xg7BxGF8MD8vgjs6f/giphy.gif
723 days 19 hours ago
txashaun
Sasha Allen - I Will Always Love You

Shanna: AHHHH!!! MY LOVE! You just SMASHED this out of the park. There are not many artists who can cover this track and be able to pull it off. You conveyed so much emotion here and literally left it all out on the stage tonight. One of my favorite performances tonight. I am SO glad I used my Golden Button on you because you have all the capability to win this season. Iconic job tonight :)

Michael: It could of ended bad if Whitney ended up going this route but thankfully she didnt. I could see why you got a golden button and I think you sticking to the original helped out a lot. Even tho you got the golden button I still see you as a dark horse. I know there are other performances you have that will push you to front runner. Great job tonight!

Sea: THAT LONG NOTE OML!!! That MADE this performance for me! ABSOLUTELY FUCKING SPECTACULAR! You have joined the ranks of people in line for best performance of the night! This was just...SPEECHLESS! SPECTAULAR JOB!!!
723 days 19 hours ago
txashaun
Next from Team Sea, Siki Jo-An!
https://media.giphy.com/media/irTzcQml2gbg4mD4AY/giphy.gif
723 days 19 hours ago
txashaun
Siki Jo-An  - Ingoma

Shanna: SO gorgeous! SO talented! You literally have it all Siki! I have been watching your performances on YouTube since they were posted. You have EVERYTHING this competition is looking for. Your stage presence is EVERYTHING! Your vocals are unlike ANYONE else in this competition! You just KILLED THIS! Fucking iconic. Great work tonight :)

Michael: This was actually so refreshing. You are of two artists this season which I know nothing about and its fun to get introduced to new artists. I love that you sang in another language and it was a fun performance overall. Im interested to see where you rank this week! Great job tonight!

Sea: YASSS!!! The fun and the supreme HIGH NOTES you delivered was just...YESSS!!! You have more charisma than anyone else in this season, AND I AM LIVING FOR IT! You have come out yet again and SCALPED me! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SLAYING SO HARD!!!
723 days 19 hours ago
txashaun
Next from Team Michael, Cynthia Erivo!
https://media.giphy.com/media/QGWwQQRffOSeWlOgp6/giphy.gif
723 days 19 hours ago
txashaun
Cynthia Erivo - You’re Not Here

Shanna: OMFG! You better get it girl. I was SO happy when you made it to the Top 12. You have been one of my absolute favorite performers since I discovered you a few years ago. This performance gave me CHILLS! You just made me tear up as well. You have the ability to captivate an entire audience. POWERFUL! BRILLIANT! Superb job tonight :)

Michael: Beautiful performance tonight! You are an amazing storyteller and I got lost in the performance listening to the lyrics. I feel like people can relate to this so much. Like this was something just so special to watch and you could honestly hear a pin drop with how the crowd was quiet. Amazing job tonight!

Sea: This was beautiful ;( This is a tough night...and in truth...I'm not sure this lives up to the rest :( I ADORE YOU, but while this performance was a SCALPER, it wasn't really up there for me tonight...I'm so sorry queen </3 I hope you survive and get another chance to slay!
723 days 19 hours ago
txashaun
Next up from Team Shanna, Christina Marie!
https://media.giphy.com/media/Tr1ZSLe6NwEXJLlCZd/giphy.gif
723 days 19 hours ago
txashaun
Christina Marie - Vision Of Love

Shanna: OH GIRL! I am STILL shook you were let go with this performance. My jaw STILL drops when I watch it. I watched you when you were on the voice uk and still believed you were robbed. I am over the moon I was able to steal you Christina. You have a world class voice and should honestly be signed to a record deal making hits! Such an underrated queen. Such a world class talent. ICONIC job tonight :)

Michael: Well damn! Come through vocals. I feel like you showed us everything you could do in this one performance. I do wish it was a longer performance but overall I think you gave us a good enough performance to move on to next week. Idk its a bit tricky, we will see tho! Great job tonight!

Sea: YASSS THE POWER IN THIS!!! You do have a tendency to overdo it a bit, and this fell somewhat into this category...BUT THAT BEING SAID, I AM STILL KIND OF SCALPED! Wig = Flew. The control was just...GREAT WAY TO KICK OFF YOUR JOURNEY IN THE LIVES!
723 days 19 hours ago
txashaun
And closing the show from Team Sea, Forestella!
https://media.giphy.com/media/U7oZmyFqnayLIDtadJ/giphy.gif
723 days 19 hours ago
txashaun
Forestella - Hijo de la Luna

Shanna: From the very first not… THIS. IS. ICONIC AF! There was NO WAY you weren’t closing the show after this performance. You’ve just slaughtered my entire existence! The blend of different vocals here is quite captivating tbh. You left my jaw DROPPED and it’s still on the floor somewhere. I can not only see you in the finals BUT I can see y’all possibly winning the game. Definite frontrunner! Iconic job tonight :)

Michael: Now thats a golden button performance! I absolutely love you guys and Ive seen most of your performances so Im excited to see more from you. Love that you sang korean as well. I think you guys could easily win this whole season with the right performances. Amazing job tonight and amazing way to end the night!

Sea: I have been waiting for you all night...AND MY GOD DID YOU NOT LET ME DOWN! You were my golden button, and I have been so excited for you to re-enter the competition, AND NOW YOUR HERE! My performance of the night? ABSOLUTELY! BRILLIANT WAY TO CLOSE THE SHOW, CONTINUE TO SLAY MY ICONS!!!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!