This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S20] The Playoffs: Live Show & Results!

Topic » [S20] The Playoffs: Live Show..

728 days 14 hours ago
txashaun
Siki Jo-An - One Night Only

Sea: NO, YOU DID NOT JUST SING THIS! SCALPED! Of course...you were my save, so maybe you felt you had something more to prove...I can tell you that you did not need to prove anything to me...BUT YOU PROVED EVERYTHING TO ME! YOU CAME OUT, YOU SCALPED ME YET AGAIN! Ugh...Idk what to say...SPECTACULAR!
728 days 14 hours ago
txashaun
Chris Daughtry - Wicked Game

Sea: This reminded me a LOT of your audition! I loved the vibes and pure EMOTION you delivered here! Gorgeous :D You are probably the underdog of this team, because you've entered a world of extremely powerful women (and Sam), however, you are DEFINITELY lived up to my expectations here! You came to BATTLE, and I'd say you fit right in here :D Good job!!!!!
728 days 14 hours ago
txashaun
Whitney Houston - Saving All My Love For You

Sea: Another SENSATIONAL performance! Out of everyone this season, your sheer stage presence impressed me the most! YOU BLAST THOSE HIGH NOTES WITH EASY I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU DO IT UGH!!! I was a bit unsure of what you were going to bring this season, but MY GOD DID YOU JUST DELIVER SOMETHING MAGICAL! MASSIVE WELL DONE!!!
728 days 14 hours ago
txashaun
Sam Tsui - I Don’t Wanna Live Forever

Sea: This was beautiful :D You delivered something completely unlike what anyone else has delivered tonight! I was a bit worried you'd be kind of eaten alive this round, I can't lie, but you DEFINITELY lived up to what I was hoping for from you with another STELLAR performance! Great job :D
728 days 14 hours ago
txashaun
Last up, it’s Team Shanna!

Shanna: OMFG! ICONIC! This is one of the hardest tracks to perform and you just DID it with such ease! Not only did you make this look so effortless but you just shocked the hell outta me. I am still shook the other coaches didn’t fight to have you on their team because you could easily win this entire show. HANDS DOWN you are one of the frontrunners this season. Great work Amanda & Good Luck! :)
728 days 14 hours ago
txashaun
Lady Gaga - Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)

Shanna: Well I have to be honest with you I was not expecting this performance from you tonight. I was hoping you would have performed “Million Reasons” and you would have secured your spot in the top 12 without a DOUBT! This wasn’t a bad performance but it is not your strongest tbh. I have to hear what everyone else is performing tonight but you still have a shot at making it to the top 12, I saved you for a reason Gaga. I love you. And Good luck :)
728 days 14 hours ago
txashaun
Christina Marie - Fix You

Shanna: OMFG! NOT YOU SHUTTING THE SHOW DOWN TONIGHT! THIS is the BEST performance so far on my team. YOU have one of my favorite covers of this track. THIS is my absolute favorite performance from you and the fact you performed this at the finals of the voice uk and got robbed STILL makes me super sad. I am SO happy I got the chance to steal you from Michael because now we can win this thing together boo! You just gave me CHILLS. ICONIC job tonight and Good Luck :)
728 days 14 hours ago
txashaun
James Arthur - Trainwreck

Shanna: JAMES!!! You are making this SO much harder than I thought it would be. This was a great performance! I honestly didn’t expect you to use this tonight. I was expecting something else but this was still a stellar performance and you really made this a tough decision for me tonight. Impeccable vocals James & Good Luck :)
728 days 14 hours ago
txashaun
Christina Grimmie - Dark Horse

Shanna: OH. I was not expecting you to submit this performance for this crucial round. Yes I like this performance but when comparing to everyone else on my team this just doesn’t add up to everyone else and it pains me to tell you that but at the end of the day I am not basing my decisions on what you could perform in the future I am basing my decisions on what you performed tonight and only tonight. Good Luck :)
728 days 14 hours ago
txashaun
And that's our Top 15 performances!
728 days 14 hours ago
txashaun
Now before we announce the results, let's welcome to the stage, it's Matt Bloyd!
728 days 14 hours ago
txashaun
Track: I’ll Never Love Again
728 days 14 hours ago
txashaun
Thanks for that gorgeous performance!
*audience claps*
728 days 14 hours ago
txashaun
Shanna: Before we get to the results I will first remind everyone that 3 Acts have already made the Top 12 as they received the Golden Button from their coach during the Auditions. And here they are.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!